the Rift

[PRIVATE] destiny's got a hold on me

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I ran.
I had been running for almost a full day now, and I had just passed the border. But I wanted to go back, I wanted to take Azzaron and Destry with me. Was I really ready to become an outcast?
Of course I was. I had been an outcast for a long time before I joined here again, this shouldn't be any problem. I was strong. Right?

The tears I had cried had created wet stripes on my white-marked cheeks, my blue eyes were surrounded by bloodshot white. I was tired - and pretty skinny too as I hadn't eaten in days now. I had been too sad, too depressed. And too full of hate.
Mauja was nobody for me. Not anymore. I still couldn't believe that he had lied to me like that. He should know that I'm not racist. I don't feel any racism within me at all whenever I see a pegasus, equine or hybrid. Everyone was equal.
That had been my point of view my whole life, even though my father had tried to change me in my younger years.
My father. He was still in the Basin, sneaking around. I hadn't seen him though, but I knew he was in there.

How would I survive without Azzaron? My thoughts slowly slided into pictures of my lover, small scenes with him and even Destry. His loving eyes, his warmth... His voice. I missed him already.
And my daughter. My treasure. She had been taken away from me... Tears started running violently down my cheeks as I was standing by the border of the Basin. I cried and sniffled heavy, feeling my heart ache after my offspring and mate.
No mare should experience this. No mother should ever be seperated from their foal. That was the worst thing anyone could do to a mother, and Mauja most've known that. That was why he did it.
But I would get my revenge.

I would make him pay for what he's done to me, I would spill his blood and feed him to the wolves.
The same fate was awaiting that bronze-marked one. I would hurt them both, wound them and slowly kill them as painfully as possible. I no longer felt any mercy for them.
My blue eyes wandered over the landscape and I sighed. It was cold and snowy, but it had no effect on me since I had grown used to this climate.

I bit my underlip and sighed heavily. I would make these racist fucks pay back someday.
Someday.

"Talking."

ooc: For @[Castiel] only - moved the thread because I realized that outcasts can't have private threads in herdlands :|
word count: 426

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The painted unicorn stallion didn’t stick much to the basin lands feeling necessary to wonder around the whole lands to find those who have been casted away or just are simply lost. This brought adventure to this horned horse giving him experience and wisdom if any would ever care to listen to it then the knowledge would retain its value if not all well still wiser than others. Finding other hurt souls brought Cas closure in his own chained and mangled soul that no matter how beat down it was still had an burning desire to serve others. Righteous was what this could be called, but by no means did this unicorn think himself better than anyone else rather to the contrary believed himself just as screwed up as anyone else. With that being said his purpose drove him to walk for some distances and often to go days without sleep or food out of fear that stopping in places would get him hurt.

Castiel thinking about that once more looked at his rear where a stinking slash shaped burn looked like someone took a whip to him. In all fairness the stud did mock the dead wasn’t his brightest moment, but still he had his girl on his mind and in heart. Seeing his father’s soul had brought another level of closure to this paint’s heart, yet there was still a nagging feeling as to why hadn’t he seen his dam when he went into the void. Pushing the feeling aside the stallion walked on his mind reel now project images of his beautiful saffron making him smile. He had a new family now or at least the foundation to start making one worth knowing so he ought to let go of the past, but something clung to him that refused to let go. Smiling still the stud didn’t care anymore about his wretched soul he was actually content for once in his life.
Thoughts flying around distracted the horn horse running him right into another unicorn mare who looked hurt her body screamed something wrong. Her eyes were blood shot and the white striped cheeks were still wet from tears smiling softly the stud spoke “Dear lady why do you weep my name is Cast yours? What’s wrong? I know we just met, but you can trust me” as he spoke his body language was relaxed and projected a warm loving feeling as was natural with any other horse

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
The feeling of another one running into me made me gasp loudly and I staggered a few steps away from the creature. Looking up, I saw that it was a unicorn. A stallion. I didn't need this right now - especially not right now.
He was a paint, white as snow with big fields of chestnut on his rather slender body. His eyes were both brown, except for one which had a blue fleck in it. I had never seen him before, but I reckoned he lived in the Basin or near the Steppe.
Why else would he be here?

A river of words followed when he had taken a good long glance at me, making me stare down in the ground and bite my underlip harder.
"Dear lady, why do you weep? My name is Cast, yours? What’s wrong? I know we just met, but you can trust me." I looked up, my eyes filled with tears and my lips vaguely trembling. And I bursted into tears.
"My family has been taken away from me. They took them away." I turned my head towards the Basin, where I had just escaped from.
"My name is.. Delinne. They took my mate and they took my daughter. My little daughter..." I cried, and lowered my head only to stare at the plain ground.

Cast, as he had introduced himself as, seemed to be rather relaxed which calmed me down a bit. Who was he anyways?
"Which herd do you belong to? Because I don't think you want to belong to these racist fucks." I said, glancing at the Basin again. Maybe he didn't know that they were racist?
In that case, I was ever so happy to tell him.

"Talking."

ooc: -
word count: 289

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Unregistered
Cast, as he had introduced himself as, seemed to be rather relaxed which calmed me down a bit. Who was he anyways?
"Which herd do you belong to? Because I don't think you want to belong to these racist fucks." I said, glancing at the Basin again. Maybe he didn't know that they were racist?
In that case, I was ever so happy to tell him.

The stallion felt rather bad for plowing into the mare and quickly uttered “ I am so sorry miss” the fool had always moved about more often than not unaware of his environment. This way his mind thought had a habit of getting the unicorn into troublesome situations that could have been easily avoid by simply watching one’s own step. Noticing the mare was another unicorn brought a sense of calm to him for some unexplainable reason, maybe as the saying goes “safety in numbers” was his line of thinking. Looking in closer detail the paint admired the lady’s unique white cheek markings, but admiration quickly to sorrow as his eyes caught hers glistening with tears. A urge went through him to wipe the tears from her cheeks with his muzzle when the girl broke down before him into a broken hearted wale. Being polite the paint with relaxed posture stepped forward offering to do just that for her with the deepest respects.
Hearing the mare’s conviction about losing her family made the stallion think of how his own had been taken by murderous fools. Sighing he spoke with a voice soft as silk and lowered his head to look into her eyes “Dear Delinne I am so sorry for your loss. Who took them? Maybe I can try to get them back for you….I lost my parents once I know your family’s plight all too well. You mustn’t give up hope and endure this tribulation….If you are willing I will help in any way I can” after talking the stud offered a sweet nuzzle if she would have it

Sighing the stud already assumed she was talking about the basin and was about ready to storm in there to piece back her family. Responding the painted unicorn looked towards the basin “ I had no clue they were like that….after hearing this tale about how they treat others I don't want to stay much longer in that place….maybe I could sneak your child out of there they wouldn't see it coming” he smirked after saying that then nuzzled the mare's shoulder with encouragement " this isn't over yet...any horse in need is a friend of mine"

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
This stallion was far too nice.

I gave him a vague smile but the tears running down my cheeks didn't let it be on my lips for very long. His words rang in my ears and I glanced at him. "Dear Delinne, I am so sorry for your loss. Who took them? Maybe I can try to get them back for you... I lost my parents once, I know your family’s plight all too well. You mustn’t give up hope and endure this tribulation... If you are willing to let me, I will help in any way I can."
Far too nice.
There didn't exist such stallions anymore. I only trusted Azzaron, my mate, now. Mauja was a liar and all the stallions in the Basin only wanted to hurt my family.

They were too selfish to see true happiness.

I sighed and felt his comforting nudge, looking at him in return. He was sweet, but sweetness wouldn't heal my heart.
"I had no clue that they were like that... After hearing this tale about how they treat others, I don't want to stay much longer in that place... Maybe I could sneak your child out of there, they wouldn't see it coming."
He nudged my shoulder again, making me look straight into his brown eyes. "This isn't over yet... Any horse in need is a friend of mine."
If that was true, then there may be hope.
"Mauja. Mauja the Frostheart took my family away from me. He's holding my lover and my daughter imprisoned." He was cruel. Mauja the Frostheart really lived up to his name.

"If you can sneak out my child... I would be forever thankful to you." I whispered the last words and gazed out over the Steppe. I had to get going soon. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling that I was needed somewhere else.

"Talking."

ooc: No muse ;__;
word count: 310

Remember?

Unregistered
Being nice had been engrained into stallion ever since he hit the ground as a baby and wouldn’t have it any other way. As the saying goes “you can catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar” this paint was strait sugar and he didn’t care to be bitter. There had never been much hatred in his heart for most of his life the only hate he had was for the wicked.
Seeing the vague smile the stud just gently wiped away her tears with his muzzle and rested his cheek against hers saying “I know there is nothing I can do to make the pain stop, but you are not alone completely you have a friend in me if you are willing take such an offer” There had been so many times when his family was killed that the stallion just wanted someone to tell him it was ok and now he was doing that for this mare “It is going to be ok Del I promise I will get them back Mauja doesn’t know what will come his way…..the wicked always get what they deserve whether by me or by the gods themselves. What is your little girl’s name? and how shall I get to here spare no details it all helps me” after speaking the unicorn sighed softly and groomed the mare’s back his heart was breaking for her family. This all caused traumatic memories to come back that the horned horse would have rather forgotten hearing his mother’s scream was the worst of them.

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
I felt the stallion's muzzle brushing away my tears and sighed as he rested his cheek on mine. The unicorn was dangerously close now, but I didn't mind. I needed this company. "I know there is nothing I can do to make the pain stop, but you are not alone completely. You have a friend in me, if you are willing take such an offer."
Of course I was willing to. I looked into the paint's eyes and gave him another smile before I nodded slightly. Yes, I was willing to take such an offer. Why hadn't I met this gentleman before? If only I had, this could've been fixed seasons ago. A friend like this was always to good use.
"It is going to be okay, Dell, I promise I will get them back. Mauja doesn’t know what will come his way... The wicked always get what they deserve whether by me or by the Gods themselves. What is your little girl's name? And how shall I get to here? Spare no details, it all helps me."

I took a deep breath and looked away while I spoke. And I didn't leave out any details.
"My little girl is named Destry -" Oh, it hurt just to say her name. I cringed, but continued only seconds later.
"- and she's about a year old soon. She's a black unipeg, but her body is also coated in dark purple so whenever the moonlight sees her, she shines in purple. Destry has a cream-colored mane and tail with red tips - after her father. Her wings are decorated with red constellations on the outside and also there's similar markings on her rump. She has two beautiful red eyes, each with one blue streak crossing the iris."
Tears started running down my cheeks again and I sighed, but my sigh was broken with a vague sob. I missed my daughter so much.

"My lover on the other hand... His name is Azzaron. He's a palomino pegasus, with cream-colored hair - also with red tips - and he has red eyes too. On his left flank, there's fire tribal markings. You should recognize him as he also is the only light-coated pegasus in the Basin." My voice was high and I felt a big lump in my throat as I spoke. How would I move on when it was hard just to talk about them?

"If you find them, or get any information, can you please go and find me? I will head for..." I thought about it for a few seconds before continuing.
"The Deep Forest. Go and meet me there when you have information about my family. And Castiel..."
I turned my head to him and kissed him on his cheek before looking into his blue eyes.
"Thank you."

"Talking."

ooc: <3
word count: 469

Remember?