An invisible puppeteer pulls the strings
chinook tells you a story
An Ag ring in a black setting
A Margaret Edson trait

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
Onni proclaims that CIRRUS is safe.

Magic ref. -- Cirrus is the "puppeteer" of weather, but can blend in with it due to her coat.
Chinook is a type of dog, and Cirrus is narrated through the perspective of Sitka, her hellhound.
Color ref. -- Blue roan, with dark points. Blue roans are often silvery.
A Margaret Edson trait
Edson is the author of Wit, and Whit is Cirrus's player.

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
Varath agrees

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Seele protects herself.

An invisible puppeteer pulls the strings - the voices in her head control her/give her instructions
chinook tells you a story - the wind carries the souls of the spirits which she can speak too
An Ag ring in a black setting - majority black
A Margaret Edson trait - She's kinda 'witty'
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

redgod
Mmm. Safe.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas is alert and watchful

An invisible puppeteer pulls the strings – Wind magic, can manipulate sand and make dust storms.
chinook tells you a story – Pertaining to flying maybe? Ktulu also lives up in the North, and Chinook means a warm northern wind. Chinook could also mean a war helicopter - Midas is a fighter.
An Ag ring in a black setting – His collar is like a silver ring around his neck, and he is black.
A Margaret Edson trait
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

redgod
Not sought.

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
Smoke steps forward to block Mirage.

Rank ref. -- Leader "pulls the strings."
Magic ref. -- Her namesake "mirage" magic.
Land ref. -- Chinook is a pacific northwest wind, which points pretty well to the World's Edge.
Appearance/Item ref. -- Mirage has a moon amulet, which in the icons is a silver ring. She is black.
A Margaret Edson trait
Player ref. -- Edson is the author of the play "Wit".

redgod
Nay, I say. Safe.

redgod
48 hours since the Throat's last reply:

Posted by Midas - 08-07-2013 01:06 PM
Today is 8-09-2013 10:08PM

Varath seeks Avalon

Avalon's writer (puppeteer) is "ghost". Ghosts are typically invisible. Pulling the strings means that she controls the character.

Thesaurus/dictionary defines chinook as a wind. In Avalon's profile it says... "Avalon also has a close tie with the wind. She carries a strong belief that if you listen close enough, you can hear its secrets." This the winds can speak to her and tell stories.

Ag is the symbol for silver which is easily looked up online. Avalon's eyes are black with a silver ring, from profile. "Eye Color: Mostly Black w/ small ring of silver".

A Margaret Edson trait
This was guessed correctly. Margaret Edson wrote a story called "wit". So a Margaret Edson trait is "witty", a personality reference also located on Avalon's profile. "She is witty and very intelligent ..."

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo

+1 ;; Ah-ha, very clever!!

Chinook tells you a story

+1 ;; While I was originally thinking of the Chinook dog breed, I Googled this and it is, indeed, defined as a wind. A good clue straight from Avalon's profile.

+1 ;; When you simply search "Ag", the first thing it brings up is the stock market for "First Majestic Silver Corp", and next to that it's also marked as the chemical element of Silver and lists its atomic number, etc. I can provide a screen shot if it's needed.

A Margaret Edson trait

+1 ;; Also a clever clue, and straight from the profile!

Final score is 4, which marks this stealth as a pass from me.
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Avalon's writer (puppeteer) is "ghost". Ghosts are typically invisible. Pulling the strings means that she controls the character.

Fail. Clever clue, but a stealth should be about the character being stolen. If we are allowed to make clues that pertain to OOC things, what's to stop me from making a clue about Tamme's hair color, or about Hannibal, if I sought Ophelia?
*EDIT

Thesaurus/dictionary defines chinook as a wind. In Avalon's profile it says... "Avalon also has a close tie with the wind. She carries a strong belief that if you listen close enough, you can hear its secrets." This the winds can speak to her and tell stories.

Pass. After reading the reveal, I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of Avalon sooner.

Ag is the symbol for silver which is easily looked up online. Avalon's eyes are black with a silver ring, from profile. "Eye Color: Mostly Black w/ small ring of silver".

Pass

A Margaret Edson trait
This was guessed correctly. Margaret Edson wrote a story called "wit". So a Margaret Edson trait is "witty", a personality reference also located on Avalon's profile. "She is witty and very intelligent ..."

Fail. A trait is defined as: A distinguishing quality or characteristic, typically one belonging to a person; A genetically determined characteristic.. Edson wrote Wit, but it is misleading to say that it is one of her traits.

Over all, this is a fail for me.

*EDIT: If the Admin's would like to rule that OOC usernames are allowed to be referenced as a clue in stealths, I will amend this to a pass. As it stands, It was my understanding that stealth's could only reference IC traits.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

There is currently no rule against using the player name as a reference, however, I am on the fence about it. While I don't consider it to be particularly detrimental, given how solid for example the chinook and Ag clues are, I'm not sure it's obvious enough that it's a reference to the player. Neutral.

I knew beforehand Chinook is a wind (a warm, dry wind~). Pass.

Since Ag is capitalized, and googling Ag brings up a list of definitions, including Argentum/silver, it makes enough sense. Pass.

A Margaret Edson trait

Well, it's obvious this one was understood, and a clue that was understood is a good clue. Pass.

In the end, a pass.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here