the Rift

[OPEN] Where the %@!$ am I?

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to think about it

ooc;um i'll ask her if either way it can be assumed athena made it back to the throat. >.> i had no idea.

if anyone wants to join do so now :P or i think if it's ok with boom we will wrap it up...whatever you would like to do.

Smoothly, she pulls herself backward the bare minimum of giving the Resolute enough space, air to breathe. There wasn't enough for a strike, or to separate them if someone should barge their way onto the shadowed talk. A little for her to adjust, especially after the circumstances. While it was chilly to Faelene, it must be freezing to her. Again, she had no blanket to offer, and didn't think she should try to share her warmth. It was to take one step at a time, and shelter was their next stop. A little warmer than in the wind that wrapped its way down stoney sides.

"I only plan to retain you best I can without pain. I hadn't meant to be so direct in the first place," the red maned assured her. There was no skipping a beat, or change to her silver irises. The truth was always easy to tell, and Faelene often stuck with it. One didn't always need a mask, and bag of sweet lies. No, Faelene did things a lot differently. "And in the mean time we can hope we don't have unannounced guests who aren't either of our friends." The Thief murmured, giving a scrutinizing stare to the winged Commander to simply see if she was retaining information, or if she by chance looked like she pass out. She seemed to be okay, willing to hopefully take miss "Ari" home. For now, that would have to wait. "Very well, but lets get you out of the chill, and you can sleep with one eye open til then." With the faintest grin, and a sense some things wrong might be set right, Faelene waited to fall in step with her prisoner, leading her to the caves of the Basin.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-06-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-09-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Kri - 08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where the %@!$ am I? - by Faelene - 08-13-2013, 11:22 PM