the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

There was nothing to do. I could not go past the border; I just had to stay in these lines. I had gone through every inch of this territory by now. I just wished I could be back home with my family. Why did Kaj have to over react? No... It was not just Kaj, it was all of them. The just over reacted to me. Maybe they were afraid of me. Yes, that was why they stolen me. I was a threat to them. The thought of that made me smile. I no longer wished to inhabit these lands though. I just wished to be back in the Arch with the comfort of the rest of the Assassins. I just hoped that everyone else was alright. All that I knew is that I had one on my side here. She was my love, Chemical. I still could not get over the fact that they challenged and stolen a pregnant mare. And I thought that I had no soul.

Something in the distance caught my eye. It was a figure amongst the mist. It was more than likely just a rock or a bush or something else that had played my silver speckled orbs. Though, I decided to go up to it, and see what it really was. The night could play cruel tricks on you and your vision. My massive body loomed over the mist that wrapped to tightly around my legs. As I approached closer, I stopped hesitating if I should go over to it. I now could see that I was not just a rock or a bush, but a living creature. She looked to be an equine, with no horn or wing. She probably saw me by now, and turning back would be very rude, especially to one that looked just a yearling. Well… Here comes the nice act. I did not want to be totally heartless to her, and have my stay here be even longer. So, I put on a fake gentle grin and walked forward. I stopped when I was in front of her, my tall and muscular figure towering over hers. “Hello there. Are you one of the members of this hell-hole, I mean, fine herd? Or are you just one like me? One that got caught in their fucking snare.” My voice was kind until the last sentence. Remembering that she was still so young, I knew I would have to appoligize. “You’re going to have to excuse my language, I am just a little angry, is all.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-15-2013, 10:28 PM