the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I saw the frown on the girls face. She obviously did not know what it was like to be trapped in a place where you don’t want to be. She was being quite rude to me, rolling her eyes while I spoke. I would not doubt that she would curse if she was stolen.
" Actually, you should watch yourself. My mother wouldn't appreciate it, and, no. I wouldn't stoop down to your level."

“Ok, I promise I won’t use any strong words around you. And trust me, I keep my promises.”

I looked into her blue pools with honesty. This filly had a little attitude. I liked it! To be honest, I hoped that if my child was a filly, she would maybe act like her. From what I have seen of her, she seems to be the one who does not give up. I looked down at her lightly painted figure. I saw a true smile grace her maw, which only made the smile on my face grow a tiny bit bigger. What can I say, she was pretty adorable with that cute little smile! My velvet like ears flicked up as she spoke, catching every word that flew out of her mouth like a soft bird flying from its nest.

“It was a good battle, if I have to admit. If only I had won, that would have made it even better. And, I am sure you will meet him one day. He is large like me, and not that hard to miss with two wings sprouting from his shoulders.”

The image of Kaj popped in my head, making the blood run hot. I would not show the femme that I was mad though. For her, I would behave, for she was still so little. I did not want to scare her off with my rage. I had promised her that I would watch myself. The girl of light hues then spoke again. My undivided attention was on her.

“Thank you. I only hope that you can be friends with my family though. Your herd and my group are not the best of friends.”

I sighed with my last sentence. I then felt something touch my shoulder. Looking down, I saw the girl. I couldn’t help but give a grin. She was just so cute! I dropped my head down to the top of her head, giving a small nuzzle to her forehead before pulling my maw away.

“Being a leader is harder than it look, Harmony. You are the one that has to keep everything and everyone in your herd safe, and sometimes you can’t protect them. You have to keep everyone in line and make sure you group is running smoothly. Since you have ultimate power in your band, you have to make sure you don’t abuse your power, or else that could lead to very bad things.”

@[Harmony]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM