the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony knew that this Stallion was one of truth. She smiled to him, her face lighting up, a glow of joy and kindness coming off her in waves. She nodded, her harks perked to catch every word he said. His voice was deep, but somewhat soft, it comforted Harmony. He was nothing like her father. He was actually someone she wished was her father. Sharing this kind being's blood would be an honor. Her smile deepened and she nodded when her finished speaking, listening for what was to come from his kissers next. She spoke when he finished his next statement.

" My herd will not make an impact on my friendship with you. I already know we are going to be great friends, your family and I. I don't care what my herd thinks, I can already tell you are an amazing Stallion. One of the best I have met. Your partner is very lucky to say she is with you, Tonka. "

She smiled as her nuzzle was returned by one on her poll. When he pulled away, she raised her dome to look into his eyes. He seemed so kind. Why was he captured like this? He didn't deserve this treatment. Why did some have to be so cruel? Her own herdmates? She sighed. The thought of getting in trouble for making friends with this noble being frustrated her. She would keep to her word. Her herd would not get in the way of her friendship with him and his family. The connection between them had become electric. Harmony couldn't wait to bond with this large Stallion and his family. She hoped that his Mare would like her, also his soon to come children.

His words were spoken from experience. She knew that he was a great leader, and that his herd must feel broken without the great Tonka. It was true, what he said. She dipped her head.

" Tonka, I guess that's true. But, I am willing to take on these challenges. I am willing to risk my life for the ones I love and care for, and believe me, I keep my word. I suspect that you are a great leader Tonka, your herd must truly miss you. Also, your girl must miss you too. Bearing the your offspring, she must be very stressed. I will pray to the God's for you and your family. "

walking
thinking
" talking "

@[Tonka]

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM