the Rift

[OPEN] Sing to the Harmony

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I liked this filly. She was very kind. If only she did not have a home and I could offer one with me. I would have loved someone like her living at the Arch with me and my family. This little girl was one of the few who had made my stone heart turn back to flesh. You might think I am crazy for warming up to her this quickly, but I could tell that she was one worth my trust. She was different than all the scum that lived in the Edge.

“That was not something I would expect to hear from one of the ones that lived in the Edge. I thought they all hated me and my family, but I am wrong. You are very kind. I am sure that the rest of my family will love you. You are one of the kindest I have ever met. Thank you for all those compliments. I am sure that your parents are proud to have brought up such an amazing little filly.”

I smiled at her, my dark blue orbs lighting up. I knew that the other Assassins would love this filly. When I got out of here, I would have to look for her so that I could bring her to the Arch to meet my family. If this girl had won my affection, I would be sure she would earn the others too. Though, if the Edge ever found out about our friendship, they would surely not understand. I knew that for a fact. They would probably think I was just trying to gain her trust to take her away. I would never do that though. Maybe when I first arrived in Helovia, but not known. I had changed a lot since then.

I looked down, lowering my head to meet the height of hers. My dark pools stared into the sparkling lapis gems of Harmony.

“I am sure that you could be a leader one day, Harmony. You have accepted the challenges that come with the title leader, and one that accepts will be a good and true ruler. I hope they miss me as much as I miss them though. They probably think that I have left them. But, my love is actually here with me. She was stolen also for trying to save me. Perhaps you’ll cross roads with her soon.”

@[Harmony]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-10-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Sing to the Harmony - by Tonka - 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM