the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE
you can't find the words so you scream instead

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Your time's running out." she said gleefully when the foolish youngster refused to run. By this time, had she proper use of her magic, she would have already begun to summon a storm. Thunder would rip apart the heavens and acid would spew forth and drench everything below it, set fire to the trees and grass. Oh, it would be glorious, just as it had been in the Threshold when she'd burned Mauja. But she had no magic, and the knowledge of that made her anger burn hot in the blackness that should have been her heart.

"Oh, she speaks, Merikh." Histe murmured to her companion, who growled low in his throat in response. "There's only one way to find out if you'd taste like shit, little bitch." She said far too kindly. Twigs snapped and leaves crumpled under blood encrusted hooves.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" As she asked this visions of blood and entrails flashed through her mind, courtesy of Merikh. "I'm going to break you, child." She promised.

"Kill her!"
"Crush her skull!"
"Break her legs!"
"Eat her alive!"

"Silence!" The brindled mare screamed into the darkness and the voices of her parents were hushed. "Break you. Yes, I'm going to break you." But what first? Her legs? Back? Neck? Oh, it didn't matter. "But you'll be alive, dear." She sneered. "You'll feel it when we slice your belly open and you'll see your insides on the ground." Merikh's tongue swiped over his maw and he growled his approval. "I'm going to use your guts to decorate the trees." The forest could use some spiffying up, she thought. "I'll let Merikh take a few bites out of you, and you'll be begging me for death, but it won't come quickly. No, you're going to hold on long enough to see your insides hanging from the trees. There's nothing more beautiful, but you won't appreciate it, because then I'll kill you. I'm going to smash in that pretty little head of yours and let what brains you have in it paint the ground!" Her voice had risen to a dreadful shout and she pawed angrily at the ground. Would the filly run? Somehow Histe doubted that she had enough common sense to know when death was staring her in the face.

@[Harmony]
@[Seele]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM