the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

The being's words didn't even start to startle me, actually, they came across as somewhat stupid, and ignorant. What a little bitch this being was, eh? Just walking around, wishing death upon innocent fillies, much like me. The innocent part, not really true... But whatever.

I simply looked at the being, my pools portrayed no fear, for there wasn't any existing. My mind was simply set upon finding that damned river that was supposed to exist? Who knows. I don't care if this thing kills me, I have no purpose anyways. But I hope to the Gods that they don't think that I won't give a great fight. Because, all be damned if I don't kill at least one of them. To spread their blood before one spread mine. Oh, that amazing feeling of my signature move, knocking them off their balance to simply slip in front of them and bash their skull in with my front hooves, watching as their brains spill upon the ground, the scent of their blood poisoning the night air. It's a feeling of sensation, it's just so satisfying, isn't it?

" Do as you please with me. But, don't think that I am easy. I will put up the fight of a life time, before you end this wretched thing we all call life. Before you spill my blood, I will spill yours, simply to take my last breath, and have it stink of your blood. Then, I will be satisfied. Knowing that I have injured a son of a bitch like you. Either of you... I don't mind. You share a bond. No matter what, you will both feel the rath of my demon. "

He writhed and rolled inside me, forcing my large muscles to flex. He lifted my head, setting my frame taller. I looked down at the duo, wishing to end me. Oh, they don't know that I will end them before they even get a chance. Sounds so pleasant, eh?

@[Histe]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:28 PM