the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE
you can't find the words so you scream instead

She just kept talking, didn't she? Histe pinned back her ears as she watched Harmony, showing that she was thoroughly unimpressed by her and her demon. DEMON! Pah. Histe had been birthed from a demon and a fallen angel, she knew all about them. They lived in her head. They dictated her every thought and action. They were screaming at her to torture the arrogant little bitch in front of her. Make a meal of her while she was still alive and breathing and the more she talked the better the idea sounded. They would have to wait, though. First she would decorate the trees with the little bitch's blood and insides.

Her teeth snapped together with a loud click! and she grinned malevolently. Merikh began to circle the young, unfortunate mare then stopped as another mare arrived on the scene. He growled a warning at her and Histe rotated an ear in her direction. She decided shortly, however, that the newcomer would not be helping the pretty little girl to escape. It would be in her best interest if she didn't. Unless she, too, wanted to meet her end at the blood encrusted hooves of an actual demon.

"You keep talking." She interrupted rather loudly. "But you're only biding your time. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Your time is running out." She laughed and stepped forward, thin tail lashing at her scarred legs and flanks. "Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Bring your little demon to the party, bitch, he can meet me."

Another arrived on the scene and Merikh, again, growled a warning, but it became apparent rather quickly that she was with the other mare and had no interest in helping Harmony. Neither he, nor Histe, however, liked the way she was circling. Histe shifted her pale gaze from Harmony to Eris who had called Harmony a toy. Stupid. "She is no toy." Histe snapped before looking back at the paint mare. "She is dinner." Histe thoroughly disliked having an audience and wished that she could split herself into three and take them all out at once, but she would have to number them and do it in order. Harmony would be first, Seele second, and Eris third unless they gave her a reason not to.

@[Harmony]
@[Seele]
@[Eris]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM