[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The horizon glowed with an angry orange and red glare, cloaked by a thin layer of smog that continuously belched from the core of the earth. My mind raced, attempting to remember my first appearance to the oh so lovely Heart of our homeland. All at once, images of my travels of this godforsaken pile of rock and water And fire, and grass, and sand, and mud, and snow and - "Quiet." I growled, shutting them off completely. I have found myself becoming stronger at some points, being able to silence them, cut them from my thoughts rather... while at other times they wound their way through my entire system and have began to control my body in small ways. This would end up being a disaster.

Eventually and image of the gray, one winged mare who's name I had forced from my brain, stopped; her cheeks stained with tears and her lungs struggling for a draw of sweet, clean air. The fool had ventured much too close to the spitting pits of fire, thinking she would be able to run away from me and into something she couldn't even see. That particular day had turned around, leaving to emotions I had only felt once more after the moment we had in the dank, dark cave... we had found something. What was that? A jewel. Maybe I could find another? Some other time.

The scent of a mare stirred within the unpleasant scent of the thickening smoke, my body closing in toward the raging flames that I knew danced below the thin crust of the sphere that we all danced on. Odd colored eyes traced over the outline of the unforgiveable soil and rock mixture; one thing stood out in the distance, a lump of black slumped over across the ground. Dead? Possibly. There's no telling from here. A strange excitement coursed through my body at the thought of a corpse, propelling my slow meander into a quick paced trot.

I moved along with short strides, grotesque back hooves dragging across the ground that bore curled, dead vegetation. The body started developing smaller things, more detail than it had before, her coat now seemed to carry along white sections. My legs shuffled below me, slowing into a hurried walk, until I loomed over the body, standing diagonal with her not so bloated belly. She was breathing; fast asleep. Damn it was the only thing they spat out. The smell of this female seemed little to not even familiar, one that I had probably come across while on a walk through our boring rock. She does hold a horn, so perhaps she is from the Basin as well. That's where I've seen her I'm sure. My red eyes continued to stare down at the near motionless body.

Tagged: @[Antheia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM