the Rift

[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a

I heard hooves hit the ground, the vibrations carried the sound the soil. I could help but wonder who was behind me. My dome lifted, but I only got a glimpse of something dark before it fell against the ground again. Yet, I didn't know for sure, my vision was blurry. My leg was aching from the pain and my body was dripping in sweat. I felt so hot, so sorrow. What had happened?
The last thing I could remember was me racing Harmony at the Endless Blue. I had tripped, fallen and my leg, it hurt like crazy. There was blood streaming from a hole in the lower part of my leg, below my knee. Had it got infected? Would I die from this decease I might be carrying? But I had no time to worry about those kind of things. For I had something stalking me at the moment.
My voice quivered as I tried to speak. "W-Who's there? Pl-Please help m-m-me." It seemed impossible to speak with my throat so sore. My body was steaming with heat, it felt as if my frame was on fire. I didn't know how much longer I could stand it.
I wanted to stand up, I knew I had to or else. I wasn't ready to die. I had a future ahead of me. I had Harmony and Kahlua counting on me to be there for me. I couldn't give up now.
I pushed, trying to get up. My body hovering over the ground. I stood, but I didn't seem to be strong enough and fell against the hard ground. Was this going to be possible? Would I ever be able to stand again? Yes, I would have to.
And so I tried again, getting up and wobbling about, but I could stand, hardly. I was weak on my left front, I didn't know how long it would be able to hold up.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 322 words
ooc - ...
tag - @[Voodoo] & Open

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM