[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

My intense, watchful eyes seemed to stir up a bothersome feeling in the mare's lifeless body; as she quickly roused and began to stir, mumbling words that seemed incoherent and useless. She was in some pain by the looks of it. Her body quivered with the hopeless attempt at standing, her leg looking possibly a little inflamed. My skull raised and ears pinned back at the quick movement Put her out of her misery one of them cooed, creating a peaceful, relaxed voice in order to make it actually sound like a good idea.

My back legs reached backward, my front following along to push me away from the writhing female before she kicked me by accident and pissed me off. The heat in this place is horrid, I don't understand how so many beings could survive in a fiery pit of hell like this. Was the Dragon's Throat that I have heard of as bad as this? That's why we like the cooooolldd in the Basin.. you know.. HOME One yelled in my head, perhaps anticipating the arrival of the cool mountain fields as I was.

Finally, with a little less flopping and flailing legs, the mare awkwardly got to her feet, favoring her front left leg with what I thought was over exaggerated. "You must be a complete idiot to come here, perhaps the hottest place in Helovia, while in pain." The words were low and irritated, not exactly directed toward the mare, but obviously being that we are the only two out here at the moment. Each breath I took was invaded with the thick smells that seemed to pour out of the sweaty mare like water from the sky in the wet seasons; where is she from? This smoke is making it difficult to put my mind exactly on it. Ocean, forests? Perhaps she is an outcast. The World's Edge, dumbass Ah, yes. Thank you, that makes sense.

Red eyes shifted from the mare's inflamed leg to her face, my brain telling me that I indeed have seen her out and about. "Who are you?" I demanded, my throaty voice sounding as grave as the underworld keeper's. My body shifted below me, carrying me around from the mare's side to her face. I paused once I was hopefully in her line of attention, hoping that I would remember her who she is, if I have in fact met her.

Tagged: @[Antheia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM