the Rift

[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a

My leg was cut open, just below my knee. It burned, felt like it was on fire, killing me slowly. My frame, so sweaty and nasty. Droplets fell traveled over my coat, going under my stomach and then falling to dead surface. Was this what pain felt like? I had never really felt anything like it, for I had nothing to be painful about. To me, my life was totally covered in happiness, what else could happen? Well, it was covered in happiness until up to this point.

I was still really confused as of why it had gotten infected and caused this sickness. I hadn't done anything to make this happen. My mind seemed to spin, causing me to get really dizzy and fall over, but I caught myself before my soft skin touched the dirt. My vision, so blurry. I could barely see a thing. Though, my hearing was fine and I could hear anything and everything he was saying.

"You must be a complete idiot to come here, perhaps the hottest place in Helovia, while in pain." And you're a complete idiot at greetings aren't you buddy? A smirk with a grin applied as a dry chuckle escaped my maw. "Who are you?" As you said, a complete idiot, same as you. The dark thoughts lurked around inside my mind but I refused and continued in a polite tone. "I--I'm Antheia." My throat seemed to not like the thought of a kind tone and kept it's horrid scratchy voice.

I took in his sense, and somehow, I seemed to know him from somewhere, but I had no idea where. I was lost at the moment, I could see anything but blurry colors and I couldn't even feel my body anymore. What is happening to me?! I wanted to ring out but it just seemed as if I couldn't, that it was impossible.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 318 words
ooc - ...
tag - @[Voodoo]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM