[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Antheia? They repeated in my head, searching through their filed off memories with pointy, icy fingers, papers being tossed around as if they were simply trash and something to be thrown in the nearest shredder. I blinked a few times in silence, waiting for their response to my unnecessary question: have I met her? After a few more gobs of imaginary paper, they had no response, leaving me to believe that no, we had not met. With this, I continued to stare down at her with no words to touch my crimson lips.

She was in pain -this was obvious- as her body was sweaty and lethargic. I drew in a hot breath, ears rotating around to listen to nothing but the continuous bubble of our overheating earth. Should I help? If so.. how? My weight shifted from all four legs to my right side, allowing me to cock my left hind hoof onto it's edge. "What to do with you, Antheia?" My voice dropped an octave as I announced her voice, making it sound both disturbing and reluctant.

My dark face dropping, reaching out to the slightly inflamed gash. It smelled spoiled; something that I imagine a wolf's gut would smell like if it were split open. That may just be my intense sense of smell though; to any other it would just stink. The foul scent caused my stomach to lurch and bubble uncomfortably. I lifted my head into the air once more, attempting to make eye contact with the dark coated, sweaty female.

Tagged: @[Antheia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM