the Rift

[OPEN] Some Devil

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

O N N I
back then our bones wouldn't break, always fighting to stay awake.

The snake hisses, and the bird chirps irritatedly in response. The tiny chest puffs out visciously as the small songbird flits around her head, settling finally with a huff of annoyance on her shoulder. Meanwhile, Onni smiles nervously at the irescible snake. The shaman could not know but highly suspected the reptile to be poisonous. Without the sunlight, there would be no way for the healer to save herself from certain death. Chiding the bird with an inward nudge, the pale eyes return to the bay stallion, who seemed to have gotten closer somehow.

That not important. The shaman appears somewhat surprised; why would someone call for her if not because of injury?
The painted mare watches patiently and with amusement as the normally brusque and distant stallion puts on a theatrical version of looking around. If Gaucho was anything, it would certainly not be stealthy. After the warrior deems them safe or alone or whatever he was deeming them, his head comes closer to her. Nervous by the sudden advancement of the snake, Lyhty hops into the air and chitters out of what he thought her range, glaring downward.

Onni simply remains still, uncomfortable from the closeness but already realizing that Gaucho would not pick up on the silent cues. Sun-God give Gaucho task. A bright smile forms on the shaman's lips, thinking of the Sun God and how he had smiled on her friend. Was Gaucho a friend? The tobiano considered him such, but it likely was just on her part. Glancing up at the taller steed as his face pulls away, she notices how flustered and young her features appear.

Preach? The girl nods, finally understanding. It makes her proud to know that she was known for her devotion to the sun, but also sad in his absence. "I will help you gladly, Gaucho," she says, offering forth a smile. "What do I need to do?"

just enough dark to see</style>
  how you're the light over me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Some Devil - by Gaucho - 08-08-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Some Devil - by Onni - 08-09-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Gaucho - 08-31-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Onni - 09-02-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Gaucho - 10-19-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Onni - 11-09-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Gaucho - 11-09-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Onni - 11-15-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Some Devil - by Gaucho - 11-23-2013, 09:11 PM