the Rift

[OPEN] How sweet, the stars

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

A mysterious look aroused from the girl’s face. Cheek bones pushed upwards as a smile silently formed from her lips. Silver threads of her tail flickered slightly from side to side. Like a crescent moon, it twisted and twirled. Seiren was still breath taken by the view, especially the cliffs, with the moon hiding behind its rocky barrier. This whole night was intriguing, but the main thing that was keeping her attention was Roland. He seemed to be nice enough, the way he talked so pure and gentleman like. Seiren was surely appreciative that he was not yelling at her or trying to kick her out. He was nothing like those Basin slime bastards. He actually could have a good future in front of himself. Crimson orbs sparkled with bliss searching for his ocean color gaze. One of Seiren’s ears felt sound vibrations and twitched backwards, with one forwards. It was then created into Roland’s honey coated tone. She sighed, taking in the weird taste of the air, and continued to listen.

Escape?! The word hit her like a brick wall.

Seiren suddenly snapped her full attention towards the golden brute. Eyes locked on his with concern which wrapped in the emotion of her features. “Roland, my friend, you have intrigued me with what you have just said.” She spoke almost quietly. “Why would you want to escape from the Basin?" Seiren knew exactly why he would want to escape the Basin, but wanted to hear his explanation just in case it was momentarily. The herd itself was run by slime ball idiots who called themselves a herd. They weren’t smart or didn’t look out for one another; they just used everyone for their own advantage. Neither leader would care if one of their herd mates died, nor if they lost a few members. They were cold-hearted, and had black souls. Even though Seiren’s brother seemed to live that lavish lifestyle, no one knew what was being hid underneath. She shuddered at the thought, but kept a fake grin to show him that she was fine. His wry smile kept her looking, until he spoke once again.

“Yes, I agree. This is much nicer than the valley. I can’t even describe how perfect it is here.” She spoke her words truthfully. Seiren was beginning to think that if Roland was running away, then maybe he would want to stick around with her temporarily, she wouldn’t mind it. The silver girl figured that she would ask the golden when he replied about why he was escaping.

Seiren let her ears open, listening to him talk. It only took a matter of seconds, but she let moments of silence come in between the two before she spoke. She didn’t mind company all the time, but if Roland pushed her too far or said something that would make her feel uncomfortable, then she would leave. All he was doing though, to her surprise, was just being kind. “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well, Roland.” She was surprised by another masked smile. “I honestly have never met anyone like you before…” Her voice trailed off shyly. She wasn’t going to lie to him about it, but she wasn’t going to say anything else about it either. She figured that he deserved to know that he was a good soul and he had the right intentions. Although she wasn’t trustworthy, she could give nice compliments if she felt like it she guessed. It was truly unlike her to be so… kind, but he wasn’t being offensive.

A warm giggle aroused from her throat as smile came right after. “I probably would only if you pushed me first, but other than that, no I would not push you off the cliff.” Another giggle came and then suddenly she was serious. A thought crossed her mind. If you were my brother then I surely would have.

[It's okay, I love alll Roland posts<3 You're a gifted writer! Sorry mine was kind of late as well :/]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-08-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-09-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-14-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-17-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-01-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-19-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Harmony - 09-20-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 09-22-2013, 04:09 PM