the Rift

[OPEN] How sweet, the stars

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Roland’s voice was soothing to Seiren as she listened to his every honey-coated word. The rolling seas crashed softly in the background which created a rhythmic lullaby. And each crash of a wave, the easier it seemed to be there. The moonlight still illuminated her slender figure, allowing Roland to see every aspect of her dark features. The night just seemed perfect to her and she liked how interesting their conversation was getting. Although she did not like most of the souls she met, for some reason he was alright. And yes, maybe it was because he was a unicorn, but it wasn’t just that. It was beyond any of her racism, it was his golden heart.

Electric blue eyes peeked out from the dark shadows, and Seiren searched for his intriguing gaze. As he answered her, she let out a nervous kind of chuckle. “Roland, darling, of course not. I only expect you to say whatever your heart desires. It was simply just a question of interest.” Her voice was calm and had slight emotion to it. She really wanted to say I have no interest in the Basin’s pathetic drama, but however I do have a concern about what happened because it involves you… but then again do I really care? A smile aroused on her features as she thought to herself. She had to admit, she had never told anyone her secrets and she would never ever tell Roland them now. They had just only met and he was right. The only one who knew about her darkest secrets was d’Art and she wanted to scream every time she heard his retched name.

“Ah,” She almost whispers. “I cannot say that I see eye to eye with mine as well, so I understand.” Her dusty tone was serious, but calm. Silence was sometimes the best part about inferring something about someone. She thought Not everyone has to know everything about your being. It’s okay to have things kept to yourself that way you can have some dignity. Her dark orbs looked up to find the warming ice gaze of Roland. She liked the way she could look at someone and they couldn’t tell anything about her from her eyes. They were locked by the mask and the only way to see what hid underneath was the unwrap it.

“It ‘tis so, Roland, it is.” She like the way the word Roland rolled off her tongue. He was probably the most enticing soul she had met in a while. The way his chiming voice drew her attention, his gentleman like ways, and his questioning answers Seiren liked very much. “You won’t.” She says with a wry smile. Orbs searching his she almost waited for the next question.

Suddenly a switch was triggered in Seiren’s mind. Family. She almost started to panic as little sweat droplets started to form on her neck. Flashbacks from her first herd came into her mind. d’Art ,Ghost, and Irc’s pictures were clear in haunting images. Her mask seemed still calm, but on the inside she was almost losing her mind. She thought that she would be able to, just for one night, forget about her awful past. Before she could even think about it anymore, a single tear trickled down her dark orb. “I-um” She choked. “I don’t really have one.”

[Me too<33 And sorry this is sooo late! ]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-08-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-09-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-14-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-17-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-01-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-19-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Harmony - 09-20-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 09-22-2013, 04:09 PM