the Rift

[PRIVATE] Friendships are un-breakable, right?

Mystique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Mystique’s moon kissed lashes blinked subtly. Tears were almost beginning to form their trails down her velvet cheek. Pressing herself forward, she walked gracefully around the no-man’s land with the illuminating moonlight following her shadow. There was absolutely nothing interesting about this place. Nothing. Mystique never hated anything so much in her life. She missed the Throat a lot and she didn’t want to live here, but what choice did she have? The Throat wouldn’t want her back now if she already was informed to leave. Maybe she could go to the Foothills? She heard of their herd and was debating to go there in search for a home. The thing was if she did go there, would she still see be able to see Cera? Would the Foothills accept her? It was just a thought it though. It wasn’t like she was just going to seek the foothills for refuge now. It was only if she could find the courage to actually go there and ask. Right now she didn’t trust anyone and it was going to be too hard to talk to others as well. If they knew that she was an outcast how would she be treated? Even worse, what if the Basin found her? They would surely try and recruit her taking her in their malicious ways. Mystique felt a tingle of chills race down her spine as she continued walking. Ears suddenly perked forwards at a honey coated tone.

M’lady, are you lost or injured?

Great. She thought. Why now? Twisting her head around in annoyance she searched with her narrowed eye to see if a figure lurked in the shadows. She was trying to make out the outline, but the body seemed too large for anyone that she had met before. She started to get worried and debated whether she should run or not. The voice was unrecognizable and so was the look of the body. Fear took the place of the chills and her heart started to race. She was like a deer in headlights, helpless and stupid. Suddenly, the figure’s large wings expanded and gently the figure glided towards her. She couldn’t move her legs anymore. Her ears didn’t even get pinned to her skull she just was frozen like a cube of ice.

As the figure neared itself, it came to her right. She flinched slightly to the left in discomfort. As her body slowly went towards the left, the breeze picked up and the Throat sent lingered in her nostrils. Her eyes grew wide and she wondered who this was. Patientlly she turned her cranium towards the towering figure once again. She examined it with her frightened eye. She was still ready to flee at any moment. This could very well be someone who she didn’t know.

M-Mystique?

The words came all too quickly. Before Mystique actually knew who it was, flashbacks started to replay in her head. The memories in which she shared with Cera from the first time they met until the last. Each memory brought her feelings back, comfort, and home. She didn’t know what to do when she finally recognized the now stallion, Cera. His handsome face which was outlined in the moonlight, was now a man. She could still see his boyish features, but he looked completely different. It was probably every time she saw him, he looked differently. She didn’t know what to do, or say. She wanted to press herself against him and tell him everything, but she thought that from the last time they had met, he might think differently. She just stared at him in awe, feeling her cheeks go pink. That’s when the tears started to trail down her cheeks. Mystique quietly stepped closer to his left side. Bringing her cranium up, she searched for his gaze. Cer-a? Y-yes… its me.” She spoke quietly. She could feel the tension begin because of his body language. He looked like he was about to take off. Mystique wanted to tell him, but she would never make him stay. “Wait.” She said. The fae needed to tell him what was going on. He had to know the faces who told her to leave. She just needed…him. “I… I don’t know how to tell you this, but something terrible has happened.” Her gaze was concerned, but terrified. “I’m not going to make you stay or tell you to, but if you care to listen then I will tell you. I don’t want to force the words down your throat…” she had to look away. Mystique wanted him to stay, but she knew that there was a very good chance that he would flee. Holding her breath, she waited for the reply.

@[Cera]

Mystique
</style>

quote quote quote
quote quote quote

image by petalouda62 @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Friendships are un-breakable, right? - by Mystique - 08-08-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Friendships are un-breakable, right? - by Mystique - 09-01-2013, 07:47 AM