the Rift

[OPEN] Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

My dark orbs rolled back as I closed my lids and took in took in a deep sigh. Mist grabbed and gnawed at my legs as I treaded through the swirling fog. The moon was high in the sky and illuminated the mist. Stars pricked out from the blackish blue sky. It was a silent night, until I heard it.

"TOOONNKAAA!"

A scream loud enough to make your ear’s cringe hit me. It sounded like Chemical… Oh shit… This could only mean one thing… Fear started to rise in the pit of my stomach as I bolted over to where the scream seemed to be coming from. I soon found her. She was laying on the ground. Oh shit! She was about to give birth! Oh, what do I do? I can’t help, I don’t know how to.

I looked down at her; she appeared to be in a lot of pain. Oh shit… I couldn’t stand to see her like that. I reacted down, my maw touching hers. “Its ok, just breath. Everything will be ok, my love.” I said gently. I wasn’t sure if I should be afraid or happy. I had heard of some dying from giving birth, and I did not want my love to die. She looked as if she might die form the pain My blood was running hot and my heart was pounding. Oh shit! Please gods, if you are still there, let my Chemical be safe.

“You’re going to be ok, please just breath. Before you know it, your pain will be gone and we will have our foal.”

I tried to keep my voice calm, but fear still hinted in every word. I removed my maw from hers, and wrapped my neck around hers. I looked in her lovely red pools, as if still telling that it was ok. Oh shit, I was still so afraid

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Tonka - 08-09-2013, 09:58 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-21-2013, 11:55 PM