the Rift

[OPEN] Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Apologies for the wait on this! Stuff just kind of happened. :3]]

The words from my love had little to no effect on me, even coming from him. "NO! Damn it, Tonka! You've said shit before! LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW!!!" Perhaps in a more calm situation I would have been much less hateful but with the sharp pain that was coursing through my body, I could barely handle it. It was much like a long and thick dagger that had been jabbed and ripped up my sides.

My breathing was rapid "Tonka. I really... wanna believe... you right now but... damn it! This baby's gotta come out now!!" My head fell from attempting to look up back to the ground and my front legs pawed the ground again, trying to escape this inevitable pain. My large, ink black wings were sprawled out above my body. They had become like useless appendages, not only because they had been stripped of their abilities, but because of the pain and this weight.

Another soon approached and if I would have calmed down for just a split second, I would realized she was trying to help me in the first place. My legs thrashed again, trying to get up but to no avail. I just stopped completely for a second to try and slow down my breathing and just calm down.

I waited for a bit and let the mare do what she was going to do. I expected she was there to help me after I actually analyzed what was going on and with that, I just listened. I was too exhausted to fight against her anyway.

I tried to calmly answer her questions, looking at Tonka, with crimson orbs shifting everywhere. "You know... that's not exactly... comforting. Wait, first one?" If I wasn't too tired and in such pain, I probably would have caught it quicker. "Second? There's two?"

If I wasn't so desperate to escape the pain, I probably wouldn't have taken the herbs but I needed to either way. It was getting unbearable. I quickly grabbed the plants sat in front of me by outstretching my neck a bit and then quickly swallowed.

Her words quickly turned cold towards Tonka and I looked at him with a slight shake from my head.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-21-2013, 11:55 PM