the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

I had no place to live and I didn’t really care either. There was really no difference between grounds, if you had a good food source and water you could survive anywhere. That’s what I had been doing for many months. I had been kicked out by that fucking dappled fraud who wears a crown. And I’m sure my weak brother was right beside him, trying to make up for the weakness that had been the past. I really hated that Mauja had kicked me out of the foothills, but I was doing just fine being on my own now. I was actually kind of glad because now I didn’t have to deal with a herd. No one bothered with me so it didn’t really matter, and I had no problems. I was living just fine by myself so it proves that you don’t need anyone rely on, anyone can survive for themselves. My elegant figure pressed through the knee-deep flowers. As I pressed down on them, I left a trail behind me from where I was stepping. How delicate I thought the flowers were, that I could just step on them and they would basically fall from my step. Pathetic.

I continued forward towards the river. The bubbling murmur had caught my attention and because of spring, the sun’s rays were getting warmer so it probably wasn’t a bad idea to go quench my thirst. Once I had reached the lively river, I craned my neck down and let the cool liquid travel down my throat. It felt very relieving. Once I was done with the water, I continued to explore and wondered what today would bring. Something new happened every day, even if it wasn’t going to be interesting.

[@[Castiel] Sorry this is horrible! I am really bad at starting threads haha]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The painted unicorn was at a loss entirely he didn’t know what type of herd he stepped into until recent. They were frauds putting on a false friendly mask while harboring a hatred for other horses lacking a horn and even were cruel to their own in some circumstances. This did not set right at all with the tabiono painted unicorn that always looked at every soul as equal regardless of what vessel they may have walked around in. After all the horned stud had been raised to be tolerant and loving to all. Offering every bit of love he could give no matter the circumstances then once the other had been healed per say the stallion would go about his way.

Coming across the meadow full of beautiful flowers brought Cast into a sense of peace and happily the stud went about the tall bushels smelling their fragrances. After awhile the unicorn found a practical batch that had a divine scent he enjoyed them so much the horse laid down on top of them and rolled his heart out making sure to cover his entire body. When the stallion finished the dry flower bath he rose to his hooves and shook off the petals stick to him, but took great care to leave petals in his glossy white mane along with its matching tail. Feeling please with the work of scenting himself the unicorn sighed contently and closed his eyes for a brief minute to calm his mind, which tended to work in serene places like a meadow full of flowers. Being calmed down perfectly the stallion opened his eyes and looked at the crater of broken plants he crushed by rolling then let out a snicker. Giggling the stud walked on with a grin towards water wanting to cool off for the season changed to start heating up the atmosphere. Reaching the waters the stallion drank his full then realized a mare being his typical friendly self the unicorn walked over projecting comfort in every hoof fall “ Hello there lady I am castiel nice to meet you…odd someone like you being by them self…then again I was a loner for years so I can’t talk” giving a bow of the head in respect he approached the grey mare

occ: that is so cast he took a flower bath LOL

Outcast
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

“Hello there lady I am castiel nice to meet you…odd someone like you being by them self…then again I was a loner for years so I can’t talk”

Ugh, Seiren thought with disgust. I’m not in the mood to tolerate with anyone. A displeasing taste aroused in her mouth. The first thing that annoyed her was that the voice had called her lady. She was a lady alright, but only a fool would call her a lady. What a rude way to greet someone, “hello there lady”. Narrowing her steely black eyes, she turned towards him as she waited for him to finish. Pinning her ears back to her skull she wanted intently to show the young male that she was annoyed. Castriel she thought what a strange name. It was quite a strange name, but it fit the over-friendly stallion quite well, although, she could not talk because she also had a strange name. Seiren. What a strange, but perfectly appropriate name to only fit her.

Seiren listened to everything that the sweet smelling stallion had to say. She wanted to snap at him for being annoying, but she bit her twitching lip which was urging to go. Taking in a deep sigh Seiren thought he smelled like a girl. Why he wanted to smell like a flower she would never know, but she actually was surprised by his corkiness. She wasn’t really sure whether to laugh in a joking manner with him, or at him. Either way it was quite hysterical. He was actually kind of… funny.

The sterling colored fae flickered her tail. The flies were starting to swarm at her hocks, rear and stomach. Her ears perked forward suddenly. Something he said interested her. Castiel said that he couldn’t talk because he, once too, had been a loner. It somewhat caught her attention, but why she shouldn’t care about just another unicorn, right? Pressing herself forward, she had a confused look on her face, but somehow he intrigued her. She wanted to know more about him, maybe play a game with him. He was quite the stud with his tobiano paint and the interesting marking which made him unique and stand out. His eyes were a shade of solid brown that were brought out by his coat. She smirked towards him appearing to be more soft natured even though she was just testing the stallion out.

“Odd, huh? Not really, I’d rather be alone.” She hissed. “But just out of curiosity, why would it be strange?” She teased making her voice more seductively. Walking a bit closer she examined him once again, and almost gagging with the smell even though she kind of liked it. “Well Castiel ,might I just say that you have an odd name? But I can’t talk either for I do as well…” She left the question hanging wanting to see if the stallion would want to find out her name. She was ready, and already liking how everything was starting out.

[@[Castiel] I know she's a sarcastic meanie...Muahaha let the fun begin! >:D]  

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Unregistered

Cast a task

quote quote quote quote

Cast had been in a good mood that had been stuck on his face ever since the boy met a many a pleasing horses. They however were hard to please, which the stud always wanted to give others a reason to smile in the dark world they shared together. It was rather discouraging when horses would greet his friendly way with a sense of disdain. What was the point of being raised to be nice always if others would walk all over you for it? They named him Castiel after one of their many beliefs
Rolling in the flowers had been pure enjoyment for the stallion who remembered the scent of the lavender on his mother and even his Sire did. Thinking about it made the stallion smile knowing now why his dad wore the fragrance no wonder he was conceived. Thinking back more into the unicorn realized how happy his parents were, always beaming with joy and adoration towards each other. Shame such a vibrant couple got cut off short in the life department and didn’t get a chance to raise another fine animal just like their first born son. They would have been greatly pleased with how their cassy boy came out to be, seeking first the lost and putting his burdens behind him for others own burdens. The mission of his life came simply to honor the ideals that they left to him in their deaths, most of which had been advancing the interests of everyone. This didn’t leave much room for him to be a fighter, but he had learned he could hold his own if need be

“ How could you be alone in a world such as this…you have to be lying in saying that. It is strange because how well looking you is” the stud followed the seductive tone and played with the mare just as hard back “I like my name has a ring to it and you can say your name you know I doubt its odd….I don’t bait easy mare” reaches out and play nips at the mare, as she walked around him.

Occ sorry it is so short will improve

"speak"

DevArt

Outcast
Adoptable
Seiren laughed maliciously at the fool who called himself Castiel. The gay filled horse (gay meaning happy) had responded hysterically. He was trying to act seductive, but Seiren could only laugh in his face. There was nothing seductive about him, only the boyish attitude which made Seiren want to tease him. He seemed to be the type that could be gullible easily or just the type to play along. Even though he told Seiren he wasn’t being fooled, the only horse he was fooling was himself. Seiren wasn’t trying to seduce him; she wanted to play a game. Obviously Castiel had never dealt with this type of mare before. In fact maybe he just was always around happier attitudes. She wasn’t the go-lucky type of spirit. She was someone who trusted no one, but herself and kept her own secrets inside her head. Seiren, figured that this stallion was going to want to know more about her. Maybe she could scare him with stories she had acquired over the years… or with just her face.

Castiel was playing along with her “seductive” tone. Seiren smirked as she drew her gaze towards his. She swished her tail back and forth between her hocks. Her black orbs intrigued, but she still was going to get annoyed if he got to close. She was no open book, there were words that had to be written as well. Seiren stepped back slightly because the scent was getting too much. She didn’t like the smell of the flowers. There was definitely a buzzing question in her mind though. The silver girl was starting to question if he was… straight. She thought that he acted like he was a yearling even though his body showed maturity of middle aged horse, His patterned coat reeked of the sweet flower scent, but she couldn’t tell. Either way she was intrigued by him, she thought that he definitely had potential. Not for her of course, but she wouldn’t mind meeting with the frilly-froll again. He was going to be a great thing to tease.

“Ack, you smell SO bad. Oh, my gosh I can’t take that scent anymore!” Seiren back away momentarily, shaking her head with the scent lingering in his nostrils. “Flowers really aren’t my forte hun, sorry.” she gave a quick chuckle with a shrug of her shoulders and then proceeded to talk. “Why not? Why shouldn’t I be alone? I like it that way.” She smirked towards him once again. “And you think I’m well looking, do you?” She smiled subtly and then squinted her eyes examining him “Eh, you’re not too bad yourself, but you might want to lose that scent. It doesn’t work with you.” She suddenly felt a slight massage climbing on her neck. Finally realizing what was going on, she pinned her ears to her skull and aimed to give a meaningful bite back. She didn’t know what to make of him or his playful nip yet, and she didn’t want him getting any ideas.

"Speak."

Credits

Unregistered
Some souls had been worn down to the point that they simply forgot such things as peace or happiness, but no matter how bad the damage the soul had an amazing way of being able to restore. Whether by divine means or by the individual the spirit could never die its immortal tendency would carry on into eternity. Now when it came down to a blissful entirety or one consumed by fire that decision remained with the God who crafted it in the first place. Now the mare before the painted unicorn seemed to be at the moment one that played games to hide her true self or to avoid some self evident truth about her life. Whatever bounced around in the lady’s mind had to be rather embarrassing or at the least twisted just like anyone else who has ever faced this fallen world. Whatever it held the stud wanted to know so he didn’t get her horn in his back if he ever turned it to the girl.

Cast knew the dust colored mare was laughing at his attempt to go along with her little game and being determined to figure out this lady unicorn the boy refused to give up. Smiling the horned horse just didn’t know what to do to get her to cut off the false mask she was determined to walk around in. The flowers didn’t bother him they were among some of his favorite things in the world and they reminded him of better times in his youth. Staring at the lady he spoke smoothly “You put up a front you have a tarnished soul….try to hide it all you want like everyone else, but I am no stranger to the plight of the broken” he spoke his mind more “Yes I do think your good looking, but what I care about is beyond flesh…..the soul is all that matters the body just transports it as it fades away” after speaking the stud nickered as he lept back as she pinned her ears from his touch “ touchy are we? I am sorry….I was just being playful is all and flowers are nice you should try that……there is nothing wrong with being alone by the way”

Outcast
Adoptable
You put up a front you have a tarnished soul….try to hide it all you want like everyone else, but I am no stranger to the plight of the broken” he spoke more “Yes I do think your good looking, but what I care about is beyond flesh…..the soul is all that matters the body just transports it as it fades away

What the heck was wrong with this boy? Seiren thought to herself. She was not offended that the boy thought that she had a “tarnished soul” but she was taken by surprise. Seiren was more than a tarnished soul, yes, but how would Castiel know this about her? He didn’t she thought to herself He was just making an assumption. The silver’s dark pools studied Castiel momentarily for she was in a state of bewilderment. A cunning smirk washed over the boy as an exaggerative laugh followed. “Y-you think I have a tarnished soul?” Seiren’s laugh became harder. “You have no idea whose soul you are dealing with, Castiel.” Looking towards the painted she searched for his gaze. This was exactly why Seiren hated others. It was because mostly everyone in this whole fucking world just assumed! They judge and assume, but don’t take the time to actually know someone truly. A deep sigh aroused in her chest as she took a slight step back. She was feeling a little confused.

Even though Seiren listened to all of Castiel’s words, the only phrase that caught her attention was the tarnished soul. It bugged her so much that her fake friendliness was about to snap to her real ugly attitude. She couldn’t even believe that he had said that let alone say it like he knew her. Studying him one last time, she flickered her tail nervously. "“You have a lot to learn, boy.” Her voice was cool and almost as a whisper. She did not trust him right now and she was getting the hint that he was trusting in her way too much. Taking one last look, she started on her way through the dented flowers.

[OOC: Sorry for making it so short! And sorry it was late... She also has really weird trust issues :/ But she liked his flare]

"Speak."

Credits