the Rift

Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
Why did I do this again? Right now, I was coming to really regret it. What a pain in my ass, she was turning out to be. Anger bubbles through me, teeth gritting and eyes narrowing. Archeon comes loping back to me from his "adventure," a bark chirping from him as he warns me of a stallions approach, letting me know through our frail mental bond. My nares flare, blood orbs staring at the distant figure. My ivory tail twitches back and forth, as I turn my cold eyes to the mare. A realization dawns on me.

Oh of course. Just my luck. With all her stupid bickering, and with the foal deciding to see "what I was planning on doing with this mare," her boyfriend had caught up. Archeon's muscles bunch and his hackles raise next to me, weaving between my legs in agitation. I lower my horned head down to him, maw brushing his colored fur before I pull myself back up. I stand in the tall grasses, hidden and wait for Shadow's boy toy to show up. Archeon snickers lightly at my thoughts and I glare down at him, and he silences instantly. A silent stretch passes before he starts to pace back and forth in front of my, nails digging into the hard earth with each step, silver eyes darting everywhere. He is starting to annoy me as well.

I can now hear the subtle wing beats of the stallion's arrival, also now being able to take in his scent. He is close. I pull myself to my full height, realizing it is not nearly close to how tall the chestnut stallion was, which would only give him an advantage. I have power behind my bulkier figure, though, and I must use every ounce of it. Squaring my shoulders, I walk with my head high and Archeon on my heels out of the tall grass. The glass surrounding my horn has long since hardened with the disappearance of the Gods, and I find myself wishing I still had my magic- I might have been able to use it against him if I still possessed it. Archeon had also lost his own magic too, which I could tell hit him right in his over inflated self esteem. 'Apologies, am I late for the party?' His dark words reach my ears easily over the subtle crackle of the flames from the pit. A smile fills my lips, cold eyes staring at him as I come closer. "A little late, yes. You really shouldn't always be so tardy." I murmur softly, dangerous tones lacing my voice. My white pelt sparkles lightly in the moonlight, chilling coastal breeze tugging at my hair. 'Fun’s over coward, you’re coming with me.' "Oh but sir, that is where you are wrong." I say and offer a smile.

Not once had I stopped walking, and now I aim for my first attack. Trying to come at him at a slight angle- my intent to be at his left side- I lunge forward, cloven toes digging into the hard ground as my muscles coil underneath my black and white pelt, opening my mouth. I reach for where I think his left wing connects to his withers with my teeth, not pausing to see if I had actually connected with him or not. I snap my head back, pulling it in to protect my throat latch and lean to the right, my intent that it is away from him. At the same time, I lash my leonine tail towards him, hoping that the thick hair will hit his face and even more hopefully his eyes. I lower my head and attempt to slip under the large wings of the chestnut stallion. One advantage of my smaller figure, I think. I pull myself back up to my full height, and as our hips pass I buck out at the last second, only wishing to nick his haunches or hind leg (he would have to be a fool to have still be standing there, it really couldn't be that hard to simply twist away from my sharp cloven hooves,) though I find myself slightly off balance in the abruptness of raising myself back up - larger limbs are not as nimble as I wished. Not knowing if my attacks had done any damage, I quickly lock my legs and stop, turning back around to face the large form, or at least to face where he had been, muscles ready to jump into action and awaiting the attack of the larger stallion as my red orbs watch his body, alert and ready.

OOC: First battle/spar post ever! I feel like I did everything wrong q u q
WC; 799
[1/4] attack posts + [0/1] closing defense
Attack Summary; attempts to bite his left wing joint/where the wing attaches to his withers, tries to slap him in the face with his leonine tail and bucks out as he (at least thinks) passes him
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc] - by Hector - 08-09-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc] - by Zar'roc - 08-10-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc] - by Hector - 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM