Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

A trail was left in the snow, dainty hoof imprints. Ahead she heard some rather violent noises, which filled her with concern. The usual round was normally silent, just the white doe left alone to her thoughts. Tonight on her mind was her new marking, gifted by the giant snow cat. Now as she worked her way through the darkness, it glowed softly on her forehead. It was a little bit of magic while her normal powers were missing, it filled her with great hope for the return of the gods. Her long forelock rested over the new marking though, Arah was not sure if the glow could be seen through her hair. It was only a small marking, resting on the very centre of her forehead. The perfect star. She hurried before the sound hoping that nobody was hurt, she could make out a slight figure in the distance. Defence had almost doubled in The Basin since the recent threat from the Edge and Throat, Arah would not be letting someone slip through on her watch. The very last thing she wanted to do was face her family after failing to defend her home.

She stopped a few metres short of the figure, which she studied. She could see that he had some how broken through the frozen ice and was gulping down the chilled water. The impersonator took a few more step towards him, the slight scent of The Basin radiated off of his coat. The sliver doe watched him drink before clearing her throat. "Brawn and Brains." She chuckled hoping to show that she came in peace, not indenting harm towards him. "You are quite far out from The Basin, are you also working a round?" The questions was innocent, a smile still played on her lips.

@[Calcifer]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've come to satisfy (arah) - by Calcifer - 08-10-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: I've come to satisfy (arah) - by Arah - 08-11-2013, 02:13 AM