You are just a normal snow storm, nothing special
Why don’t you rest your legs in this nice golden tub
Come with me, Stormborn, away from the snow and coldness

(excuse the crappy title)

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adalaide's eyes narrow "Just in case."

A grey sky with snow falling - Black and white makes grey. Snow falling- appearance ref.
What wonderful lilacs you are looking at - Lilacs can be blue, eye ref.
Your winds are gentle and soft - Voice is usually soft and warm... welcoming.
You are just a normal snow storm, nothing special - Snow refering to coat. Also may be referring to the Storm Strike.
Why don’t you rest your legs in this nice golden tub - Fluff?
Come with me, Stormborn, away from the snow and coldness - Storm Strike ref?

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Safe, not the one I seek

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Answer to stealth
Daenerys is sought

A grey sky with snow falling :: Grey dapple
What wonderful lilacs you are looking at :: Thistle eyes
Your winds are gentle and soft :: Personality ref
You are just a normal snow storm, nothing special :: Equine ref
Why don’t you rest your legs in this nice golden tub :: Golden legs
Come with me, Stormborn, away from the snow and coldness :: When googled, I found Daenerys Targaryen who is also known as Daenerys Stormborn

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Pass.

Pass

Neutral - Winds made me think of wings possibly, or that it had to do with magic. As it only says her personality is gentle, not soft, this one is a 0 for me.

Fail - While I might have accepted "nothing special" as an equine reference, a "normal snow storm" combined with "nothing special" makes me think of a specifically all white equine. Daenerys has dapples, purple eyes, and golden markings.

Pass

Come with me, Stormborn, away from the snow and coldness :: When googled, I found Daenerys Targaryen who is also known as Daenerys Stormborn
Pass - This clue definitely gave it away for me; I know who it was right away. Daenerys' tracker is also called Daenerys Stormborn.

Over all, a pass for me.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Daenerys is sought

+ 1. Pass. Great way to visualize a dapple grey coat.

+ 1. Pass. Looking clearly directs to the eyes, and lilacs are a solid purple reference.

- 1. Fail Winds makes me think of wind magic or possibly a voice or a potential pegasus, but not a personality. To me, this is too misleading of a clue.

+ 0. Neither pass nor fail. "Nothing special" would point to an equine, but Dany has special golden markings from a SWP that only a handful on the site received - I think about only 5 are actively played. So she's not what I would consider a "normal" character.

+ 1. Pass. This is the clue that immediately pointed me in her direction. As I said, there are few with golden markings on the site, much less on their legs like hers. ^^

+ 1. Pass. Daenerys Targaryen is the first entry that pulls up when you google Stormborn. Since Cami is definitely a reader of the either the books or a watcher of the show, this would be a dead giveaway.

I was about 110% sure this stealth was for her from the golden markings, purple eyes, and dapple greyness on my first read.
Pass, with a solid total of 3.