the Rift

Starts with One

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

The grullo brute flickered his silver orbs towards the honey coated voice of a stranger. There were many different voices, but Levi just happened to listen in and realized there may be a new horse to recruit. The voices indeed were unrecognizable so it had to be the case. He usually made monthly trips to the Threshold and succeeded in recruiting new members. It was the best feeling to give someone who is unknown a home, a family, protection, and loyalty. This was why the Throat was a great home because it could offer all of those things and more. To some it might not be the prettiest looking place, but it was indeed a great home. Levi shifted his warrior body towards the sounds and quietly walked over. The brute softly looked to see who was there, taking a deep breath he didn’t know what to expect. It looked like an adorable painted filly who said she had come from the World’s Edge, a trustworthy Paint Overo who was the leader of the foothills, and finally a single broad and muscular dappled grey unicorn mare who seemed to be the one the other herds were trying to promote for a home. She looked very innocent in the sense that she didn’t know about Helovia. She also seemed to be nice just like everyone else. Two sisters and a brother.

Before he spoke he frowned slightly when he noticed something suddenly. He was the only Pegasus there… he hoped that the others were not racist like the Basin. He sighed and continued with his duty.

"“Excuse me sisters and Brother I do not mean any intrusion, but I could help overhearing your conversation.”." He spoke in a kind tone. He paused with a friendly grin and looked at each face while he talked. Keeping a brief gaze, the silver brute dipped his head politely with a slight bow. "“My name is Levi I come from the Dragon’s Throat. I provide my services to them with my life, and they give me my life in return. We are located near Heovia’s heart. We live in a beautiful desert area with water supplies passing through. It is a family in all and we all support one another. It is a very comfortable place since everyone is welcoming. We also have many ranks and jobs for whoever would like to help and provide a service to their home.” He paused and again searched through the faces. "“I know that it’s definitely going to be a tough decision since there are many lovely herd representatives here like Apollo, leader of the Foothills,” He looked at Apollo with a smile and dipped his head once more. "“And Antheia from the World’s Edge.” He smiled and dipped her head gently towards her. "“But I would be very glad and honored if you would want to come to my home, the Throat, Artemis.” He looked at each individual as he spoke with a kind presence. "“It is truly a pleasure to meet everyone!” The brute kept distance between each being in respect, but he was glad to be there.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Apollo - 08-11-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Levi - 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-11-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-11-2013, 05:11 PM