the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

She started pacing back and forth. It was too cold to just sit there, still in the chilly air with the darkness around her. How long had she waited? Had the moon even moved in the sky? It was difficult to see. No hint of light at the horizon to tell the coming of day. Eternal night... Let it not be. Even if the moon was beautiful, life would die without the caress of the sun and it all would remain cold. Nothing to warm anything...

Was there no one around? Were they all in the other end of the territory? Huddled up somewhere together, not caring about the howl of some wolf off in the distance. Maybe they thought it was just one looking for its pack and they did not dare to venture out into the darkness. She stopped her pacing and listened to the silence, apart from the soft wind. She took a deep breath and shook herself, trying to fluff up her fur to warm more air within it. Right... If they will not come...

One paw touched the ground in front of her, as if she stepped over an invisible line. Then another paw, and another and soon she walked with the smell of the borders behind her. Trespassing. She did not like it, but it had caught the horses' attention before when she had first found the Edge. She did not walk too far into the territory, though. She kept a distance to the border on a couple of hundred yards. Another howl left her throat, hoping that some patrol nearby would get the idea of hunting the invading wolf off. Hopefully, she would get the chance to say why she was there and have the horse make a decision without trampling her to the ground first.

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-28-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-30-2013, 01:11 AM