the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Arathea Posts: 56
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Other :: 11/17 hh :: 12 HP: 56.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Raven

She tilted her ears back and forth and went through her mind after an answer, when the mare called out. Thea kept silent and listened to the sound echoing and it then seemed like the mare more or less had time to introduce herself when another shape appeared. Had it been there for a long time? Without her noticing? Well, the land was dark and it smelled of horse everywhere anyway.

Arathea watched the new mare, frowned slightly at the way she emphasized some of the words. She was then addressed herself and glanced up at seemed to be the leader. Psyche. So much to explain... "She was not exactly sent from the Edge. She lived there while it was held by the Unicorns a year ago, but got lost after it was invaded and taken over. This winter, she wound the young Voodoo south and he lead her to Heavenly Field where King Unicorn Mauja was. Since she had been Warden of the Edge, tasked to look over the forest, she was offered a place as Warden of the Basin. Mauja told her to seek out Psyche, d'Artagnan or Ulrik for permission to enter."

A slight shiver went through her body and she huddled up a bit, starting to get cold from sitting still in the nightly air. She greatly hoped it was warmer in the summers, and that the area had some warmer places than this. When she was asked about her name, she dipped her head in a short bow to Psyche. "Her name is Arathea, Lady Empress Psyche." Her eyes traveled between the two mares. "It is a pleasure to meet you both."

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-28-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-30-2013, 01:11 AM