the Rift

[OPEN] All Alone, Smoking His Last Cigarette

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sol spent most of his time, when he was not with Aura, alone. Being alone gave him the freedom to explore this new land and take time to absorb the beauty of it. Though it didn't work so well when all that surrounded him was the darkness that was broken by the moon and stars. Since their appearance the lamps on the trees had grown brighter. And he had begun to move around the world more. He had usually stayed at home or close to it. He had promised Adrixaura to play nice, and that was what he was going to do. So living like a hermit was his version of keeping the peace with other horses. Even if he had never met them. If they wanted to meet him they'd have made an effort. Then again if he wanted to meet them he'd have made an effort as well. An effort was to be made today. With the change of season he felt as if the sun needed to appear more and more each day. Perhaps it was a longing for its warmth on his back that made him yearn for it, he knew it wasnt to return to the duties he had been stuck with. No it was the warmth and the light that he missed. The dim light of the moon and lamps gave him no chance to appreciate this land like he should. He had gotten used to the terrain of this land, of his new home. He took slow steps with his thoughts clouded, he still had yet to find this Thor that had injured his beloved Aura. And still had yet to prove to Sikeax that he wasn't some evil monster. The white dots under his eyes gave off a white reflection of which burned his honey coloured eyes. Pausing in the snow the wind pounded on his side and lifted up the flakes from the ground to sprinkle onto his gold pelt. His silver white hairs wrapped around him in the gust of air and he shivered for a moment as the icy snow clung to him. The winds calmed and he found himself standing on the white beach with cold icy waves reaching towards him.
(OOC: So I totally cut this short so it sucks. Just got super excited about some news I just heard so my brain kind of farted)
Actions
Speech
Image Credits