the Rift

Detox

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My head is spinning in circles, the massive length of each evergreen and the tiny stature of growing saplings seem to crunch around me, my mind bending along with the swirling surroundings. Birdsong is here, and how gentle nature has carried it along back to us. The snow is finally gone, yet the bitter nip of never ending night still lingers, making itself very known. I remember the first time I was here, I was so unimpressed with what I was seeing at first; my bland mind comparing everything to the destructive beauty of my previous home.. or, homes. Then from the darkness emerged a pink haired mermaid named Eris.. little did I know that the bitch would become of my only friends that I could actually acquire from this black void of rock.

Muffled voices hit my unaware ears, causing them to flick forward, my heart began to race in anticipation. The slow walk that I had been wandering at lurched into a high sprung trot, my stomachs bubbling awkwardly at the sudden movement. The ground stirred and gave beneath unsteady feet, causing a random step here and there to stumble or shift incorrectly and slip. Eventually, each purple eye fell on the withered body of a massive male compared to me, spotting a baby before him. Her small body looked much healthier than the male's, yet the amount of height that towered over her made the filly look miniscule.

The filly was finishing what seemed to be the end of her inviting the black beast to her home. I think not baby girl my consiounce spoke. "Whaaaat is this?" My raspy voice rang from my throat in a near yell, though to me it sounded like a scream that echoed through my boggled skull. "Baby girl, where's your mommy? Adults should be dealing with such," I paused, clearing my throat as if I were about to sing "high priorities." Finally I paused at striking distance away from the left side of the dark coated, disheveled stallion. "Who are you, big boy?"

My antlered cranium twisted from left to right, eyeballing each oh-so-different character on either side of my body. My gaze stopped on the small female, looking but not registering what she looks like or who she may be; my brain is far too lost for that at this point of illness. "Run along brat. Mother dearest should be looking for you by now." Both ears flicked around lazily, listening to nothing in particular. The white sheet of forelock hung loosely around my right antler, drooping around the nearest ear as well.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Oxy] & @[Sikeax]
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Detox - by Oxy - 08-12-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Detox - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Detox - by Oxy - 08-13-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Detox - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 10:46 AM