the Rift

Detox

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My eyes rolled around in their sockets; searching over the filly for a tad bit longer than I would have liked, then back to the mass of the edgy stallion that stood before me. His massive hoof lifted from the ground, his rough voice seeming so far in the distance, even though it was closer to me than what was usually comfortable. Oxy my brain repeated a few times, attempting to allow the name to fumble over my lips, but they never reached. "You, mare-" The words lingered in the dark air for a moment, each hitting me like the rythmatic crawl of ocean waves; my purple eyes focused on his long face just long enough to register that it was indeed the male speaking.

His voice continued coming at me, my eyes drooping to the ground, stopping at the strange looking plant that the brute presented like a scared tween during their first speech. My lips twitched into a coy smile, the muscles trying to pull up harder in order to create a real grin. I have never seen one of these before.. though, I have never looked for one either. Hm. "No, big boy, I haven't seen it before.. but we should go find you some more." My brain was ticking slowly. What was it that this stallion wanted from these plants? His shriveled body told me that -obviously- he was not up to health; perhaps these made him feel better?

I took a careful step back: careful as in to not topple over sideways if I don't pay attention to where my feet actually land. Ears rotated around, my brain grabbing at the silence of no voices between conversation. We're not the only ones out here, there's no way. We're never alone, no matter how silent it may be. My thick, bright tail flicked around nervously as my thoughts ran away from me once more, lashing at the backside of both legs; wrapping around my left hock at one point. "We can go to the Forest right now! On the way, I'll show you my home." Ears flicked back forward, incoherent eyes searching for the dark face.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Oxy] & @[Sikeax]
Ooc: Sorry for skipping over Sik! I thought I should probably reply before I poof again. o_x
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Detox - by Oxy - 08-12-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Detox - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Detox - by Oxy - 08-13-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: Detox - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Detox - by Agrona - 08-13-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: Detox - by Oxy - 08-14-2013, 12:02 AM