the Rift

Tingal :: Dark

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
8/12/13 :: [Magic: Earth │ Can mold trees to make a shield. This shield is flammable, but can protect one against most things including projectiles, the weather, etc.
[Restrictions: The shield does not last long, and the magic does not work during Frostfall.]

8/12/13 :: [Magic: EarthxDark(?) (U) │ Can regrow the trees if they are too worn using his own energy. This also means that the bigger the area of damage (ex. if it was burned/charred) the more energy he must use to repair it.

8/12/13 :: [Companion: Rougarou│Flame]

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

dark
Can this be changed to:

Magic:
Earth x Dark│Ability to grow acidic vines from the area around his hooves and is able to manipulate them with his mind. The plants are acidic, burning the skin when touched. Vines only reach 10ft in length.

Passive│Immune to all toxins, unable to be affected by them. However toxins applied physically leave discolored skin that lasts only a few days.

Items:
Extra slot│Extra magic slot.
Item│Leather collar with bone spikes.
Item│Chain leash to attach to his chain collar, measures about 12 ft long. Allows him to be lead along.
Magic Item│Onyx anklet decorated with green gems all the way around. Center gem is a silver, larger than the rest. Glows when his love is in danger, or when in need of him.

i am a king

dark
Earth x Light│Ability to fully transform into a tiger at will. Transformation is painful and lasts two posts outside of battle, one post inside of battle.

Item│Tiger claw around his neck, a piece of leather woven in with wire to hold it on the leather piece.

i am a king

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Grandfathered:: [Item: Extra active magic]
Grandfathered:: [Item: Collar | Leather with bone spikes]
Grandfathered:: [Item: Leash | Chain that attaches to his collar, 12ft long]
Grandfathered:: [Item: Anklet | Onyx, decorated with green gems, center gem is large and silver. Glows when his love is in danger or when in need of him]
Grandfathered:: [Item: Tiger Claw | Hangs around his neck on a piece of leather woven in with wire to hold it in place.]
Grandfathered:: [Magic: EarthxDark | Ability to grow acidic vines from the area around his hooves and is able to manipulate them with his mind. The plants are acidic, burning the skin when touched. Vines only reach 10ft in length.]
Grandfathered:: [Magic: EarthxLight | Ability to fully transform into a tiger at will. Transformation is painful.]
Grandfathered:: [Magic: Light (P) | Immune to all toxins, unable to be affected by them. However toxins applied physically leave discolored skin that lasts only a few days.]
Grandfathered:: [Companion: Rougarou | Flame]