the Rift

keep it caged [ophelia]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had been exploring Helovia like she had explored Isilme before, but memories brought her back to the meadow. She smiled as she looked out on its beautiful grasses, comforted by the summer cicadas chirping their songs. While she enjoyed the Throat and feeling a part of something, she could not deny the fact that it all felt like a false front - something to occupy her mind while she waited for her true calling.

Perhaps she was just selfish, thinking that she was meant for something more. Something stirred in the distance, and she narrowed her dual colored eyes, thinking she spied white stockings in the distance. Ktulu? Her smile turned into a grin, and she picked up a brisk, flashy trot. Happily, she turned her tail over her back and snorted proudly, ears perked forward. "Ktulu?" she called.

Moments later, she nearly stumbled over her sister and stopped, looking down at her with her head turned to the side. They were old enough now to be called mares, and Ophelia grinned excitedly and practically threw her body down on the ground next to Ktulu. She propped her chest up by curling her pale, slender legs beneath her and looking into her sister's lovely red eyes. "Are you all right"? she asked.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-18-2012, 06:25 PM