the Rift

keep it caged [ophelia]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
KTULU
it's getting harder and harder to breathe

As she lay there, her mind wandered and she found herself beginning to miss her sister. Their tree was lonely without her there to talk to and lean against and just find comfort in. She sighed and closed her eyes only for them to snap open when she heard her name being called. It was hard to miss her sister's white and red body from across the meadow. The sun made her pristine coat shine like a pearl.

"Ophelia!" She called back to the white mare, her smiled growing with each step that brought Phi closer. It was as if the Earth God smiled on her and brought her sister to her the moment she started to miss her most. If that was the blessing that the Earth God had spoken of then she would be happy for the rest of her life.

Ktulu shifted her body as Ophelia plopped onto the ground next to her. "I'm fine." She assured her sister before reaching over to bump her dark muzzle against Ophelia's pale one. She then nuzzle Ophelia's ears and began to nibble gently on her forelock. "I was just thinking that I missed this place. Do you?"

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-18-2012, 06:25 PM