the Rift

keep it caged [ophelia]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
KTULU
it's getting harder and harder to breathe

Relief flooded Ktulu's heart as Ophelia expressed her need for a life of excitement and exploration. Ktulu felt the same way, herself, but had settled in the Throat because she wanted to give Ophelia stability and security. She wanted to keep her beloved sister safe but the last thing she wanted to do was suffocate her. If Ophelia wanted a life of freedom then Ktulu wouldn't stand in her way. She'd stand by her side and they would take on the world together.

"I feel the same." She admitted to her sister. "I miss our independence." She continued to nibble Ophelia's forelock for a few moments before sighing. "I like the Throat. I like Kri and Azzuen, but my heart longs for the freedom we had before." She wondered if they would hate her for deciding to leave, but then shrugged it off. The whole world could hate her, but as long as her sister loved her she would have all the love she would ever need.

"What do you want to do?" She would leave the decision up to Ophelia, whether or not they stay or go.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: keep it caged [ophelia] - by Ktulu - 08-18-2012, 06:25 PM