the Rift

[OPEN] Frozen Oceans

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're the only North Star I would follow this far...

"I can talk the talk"
And walk the walk
But I'm always in deep thought.

The more Storm talked, the more agitated Tharos became. Everything she shot at him sounded wrong and it rubbed against him like sandpaper. He swelled, as she spoke, and the look on his face would strike terror into any who were of their right mind. He wanted to hurt Storm as he had never wanted to hurt anyone before... at least not in a long time. His rage boiled calmly, and was usually put to use in productive ways. But he had no productive outlet this time, seeing as Storm was standing between him and the only thing that mattered to him- Artemis's safety.

As a result, his rage exploded.

A harsh whinny echoed from his throat as he lashed out at her with a foreleg. That Mare?! How dare you! All of his brain screamed for blood as his patience snapped clean in half. Rearing, he struck out at the pegasus with his teeth. He was going to make her sorry she ever saw him again. Eyes rolled back to show the whites, he landed on all fours after his attempt of an attack and snorted.

"I never said ya did love me, and I sure as FUCK don't love y'all. I never did, and if'n ya think this foal's going to change that, you're wrong! I'm NOT going back with ya. I'm NOT going see that mistake of a son! Yeah, I said it. Matin' with you was a mistake! I don' even know yer name, and don' go givin it ter me because I literally DO NOT CARE. Where even is this so-called foal? Did y'all abandon it? If y'all have nothing better to do than to come here and yell at me for something I didn' even know about, when I'm trying to save the only woman that actually MATTERS ter me, then you'd better leave before I throw you in the ice myself!"

With that, the stallion wheeled around and bucked out his hind legs at her before noticing that the there was a huge frothing hole where Artemis had been. Panic shot through him like lightning and he instantly forgot his anger, even though it burned in his heart like a poisonous fire. Not caring for how thin it was, he sniffed at the water's edge and, thinking he could see the shadow of Artemis wavering on the water's surface, he followed her at a trot- her flailing body so close to his. He wanted to break the ice and create a hole for her to come up for air, but he didn't know if the ice wouldn't hit her and thus he did not dare. Finally, they were at the trail of cracks in the thin ice where he had ran over before, and he saw her rise out of the water, taking a huge breath.

He whinnied encouragingly and watched her swim to where he stood. The grullo stepped back to let her climb out and when she was laying completely out of the water, he nudged her shoulder with his nose, hoping... praying that she was alright.

"Missy? are y'all okay?" He stumbled backwards as she rose to her hooves and then came forwards to press his dry body up against hers to share his warmth. Her form on his was like a brand of icy fire on his muscles, but he did not flinch. She was more important than anything- more important than his own health, even, and if he could comfort her with his body heat than he would do so without question.

@[Storm], played by Orinthia
@[Artemis], played by Sei
I love how Voodoo's been forgotten in this thread. xD
Credits

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 08-13-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 08-15-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 09-02-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 09-10-2013, 11:49 PM