the Rift

[OPEN] Is it too late? || Kaj

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

The wind blew my mane back and away from my face. Small droplets of rain tapped my body and soaked into my dark figure. Mist swarmed at my legs and underbelly. It swirled and danced like an untamed tiger. My blue orbs flickered up at the clouded sky. The moon was barely able to peek through the thick fog in the sky. Light was little today. There were no sparkling stars to enlighten the cold color of night. Blackness had been too common at these times, and I was sure that the darkness might return sooner than we thought, but I also wondered if maybe the other gods would come back to give your lands hope.

Though thoughts of hope were springing around the lands, hope for me was beginning to dwindle. My so called ‘stay’ here was too long. I had learned my lesson and I would never try to mess with the Edge again. They were much too powerful. I had to admit though; I loved the way they all looked out for each other. I could only wish and dream that one day the Assassins would be that strong as a family.

My silver flecked eyes scanned through the mists. I took a deep sigh, and then let out a thunderous whinny that could probably be heard from a mile away. I was calling Kaj. It was not a challenge, but a simple cry for him to come see me. He would come, I knew it. And if he didn’t then I would try again a different day. I needed to apologize for what I did wrong. Before it was too late.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

@[Kaj]