the Rift

[OPEN] Beaten and Broken

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I let her lean up against my side, her cloak rubbing up along my own. I gave her a simple nod as a welcome in exchange of a thank you. ”A foal?” I chuckled at this, for her expression caught me by surprise, I wouldn’t think she would be so jumpy about me getting pregnant. I loved the little rats, how could I resist? "Indeed Kahlua." I smiled and nudged her softly, my maw touching her black coat.

A frown placed itself across my muzzle as she asked another question. "Harmony and I had some… words. She seems excited but I can’t exactly tell, she isn’t talking to me." I tilted my dome to the side and looked Kahlua in the eyes, my dark blues meeting her own. I was glad I still had a friend, for I thought I had lost them in that--- accident. But, I guess otherwise, for I still had Kahlua here talking to me.

”Why not, my friend?” I sighed and looked up towards the bright purple moon. Oh how darling it looked! I worshiped the Moon Goddess, but since the accident referring to my ugliness that was put in front of others, I no longer knew if I was good enough to follow in her hoof steps any longer. But that was why I came, to make up for what I had lost. "I made a mistake, my dear, and I’m no longer a part of your family anymore." I told the mare in a soft voice, my orbs still locked on the sphere that floated in the atmosphere.

Credits

@[Kahlua]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 09:03 PM