the Rift

[OPEN] See I Have To Burn Your Kingdom Down [Invasion]

Sage Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAGE
my sun sets to rise again.

Scurrying hooves attempt to find their way to a safe haven in the loam, but the bay is simply not fast enough to avoid the impact on her frame. A success, though Sage would have preferred to crack a rib and give that mare a piece of what she had coming. Infiltrating the borders of her beloved home, threatening the leadership of the most noble mare in Helovia, and allied with some sort of overgrown rat - this unicorn deserved more than a swollen bruise on her hip. Still, it is with pleasure that the gilded beauty hears the clap of hooves upon flesh, feels the jarring of her own thin body from the force of their meeting.

A tired smile, one followed by a loud, triumphant snort. Not very lady-like, but this cat fight had devolved into one of anger and brutality already. Oh, yes, had Sage a lovely dress, it would have already been torn at the thighs for better movement, a dolled up hair-style tossed apart in their efforts. She had gone from a classy champagne to a rather baudy ale, and it may even get worse before this is all over. Sage could almost hear Madryn's amused voice now: You look terrible.

Forehooves land on the ground, the impact furling up toward her injured shoulders. In order to minimize injuring her body further, the mare continues to press onward, allowing her momentum to continue forth. That is when the swirl of mists forewarns her of the flash of black legs. The warning cannot save her, and the hardened protector knows this already. Instead of trying to dodge toward her right, she throws her weight toward the left, minimizing the extension of Lena's legs and thereby cutting the force of the kick off at the neck. Wings rise up to avoid being crushed by less delicate limbs, and the impact of the legs falls right onto her ribs on her left side, shoving an unceremonious belch of air from her lungs. The maneuver saves her a great deal of pain, however, leaving behind a bruise above the ribs, but saving her from another bleeding wound.

One thing was certain, Sage has had enough cuts to last her another year.

[ WC: 374; closing defense.

Thanks, Heather! I had fun :D ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: See I Have To Burn Your Kingdom Down [Invasion] - by Sage - 09-02-2013, 07:26 PM