the Rift

Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open)

Alerion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Alerion
I PRAY for the beautiful....
but the PREY on me.....

The days had grown dark, and the poor soul didn't quite mind it. He had always seemed to reply on the stars in the sky. They determined his life, his everything. He was an astronomer, he loved to gaze at the sky at watch them for hours, reading their stories, listening, quietly. He loved the way they shone, not afraid to be what they were, not afraid to show their true selves unlike the pitiful stallion that stood beneath them.

The metal mask that sat upon his face was a reminder to himself and those around him that he was not the horse he wanted to be. He hated himself, and everything about himself. He didn't ask to look the way he did, nor did he ask to hate himself. But yet again, his life was all written in the stars. The mask that covered his face hid his identity, never once coming off his face. The gold accents were hardly visible in the dark, his mask making him look like some vile creature that stalked its prey.

But alas that was not Alerion at all. He was a lover, to everyone but himself. He cared about everyone else and made sure to see that they were happy, even if himself was not.

Happening to fall into the threshold again, his first time since the gods had left their children on this planet to face the unknown alone. He did not fear the dark, nor what lied withing it, he only feared that the nights would end.

As walked through the threshold, lamps lit his way, reflecting slightly off his mask. A faint gasp caught the stallions attention, and him being the curious boy he was he followed it. A mare standing there, she was quite a bit taller than he but he stepped closer. Blood fell from her broken horn onto her face. He lifted his nose up as he grew closer he turned his head to touch her horn softly her blood trickling onto his muzzle.

:Hello miss. I hope I did not frighten you. Are you ok? Do you need my assistance?" he asked. His voice was soft and comforting. "I am Alerion. I reside in the Dragons Throat."

TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES

369 words

Messages In This Thread
Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alassiel - 08-13-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alerion - 08-14-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alassiel - 08-14-2013, 02:34 AM