the Rift

Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

There was no chance of catching any sleep tonight, to many horrible thoughts swam through her mind to let her forget her treacherous past. She was not accustomed to travelling at night but with the moon high overhead it allowed enough light to make her way along one of the many trails of the Threshold's forest. With no idea in mind of where she was heading she just kept walking hoping to clear her head before the sun rose overhead and the heat returned to the land. Thanking the gods for the cloudless night and the cooler temperatures she admired the moonlight landscape with wonder.

Everything was glazed in a blue/white glow except the areas where the shadows swallowed the light. It was rather mystical she thought a smile forming upon her lips, it was a surprise for her to not be petrified of what lay out ahead of her which was the usual case. To her left a figure seemingly dropped from the sky to land in a small clearing nearly scaring her half to death as she skittered backwards. So much for an uneventful night. Her eyes focused in on the figure and to her relief it was that of a pegasus, not some horse eating creature this was reassuring at least. As the mare began walking she came to the conclusion that she had not seen her standing a little ways off. A friendly nicker escaped her lips calling to the mare in greeting.

Dispelling her earlier fear she slowly approached the beautiful mare admiring her coat and wings. She was fascinated by others different from herself, it amazed her how they could be so similar but at the same time so different. "Hello, I don't mean to intrude. My name is Brisa." She said softly her blue orbs glancing up to meet the mares as a kind smile again touched her features.

TAGS: Azule
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Azule - 08-13-2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Odd - 11-05-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Can You Hear Me Now ..? [O] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 04:25 PM