the Rift

[OPEN] marching soldiers two by two.

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

"If you wish to live another day, filly, you'll turn around now and leave my home. Stay, and face death."

To say that Aviya was annoyed at the intruding foal would be an understatement. The smokey black yearling slunk next to Frost Fyre, tail lashing behind her impatiently. Her dark ears pinned back, almost getting lost in the thick tresses of frosted mane. Aviya, a soldier of the Throat and of the Plague, was not going to sit around and take kindly to intruders, accidental or not. In these times, the Basin was not to be fooled. They were to be feared. A simple step to the side could demolish this little girl's family in the Arch. "We're surrounded by mountains for a reason, thick-head, we don't like visitors." Aviya's blue eyes narrowed darkly, and she took a step forward. At her heels, thick tendrils of fog appeared, creeping out and away from her. Her magic, with the return of the Moon, was weaker than when the world was right, but it aided her well when she needed it.

Doctor? PAH. This foolish brat before her was nothing but a whelp! She probably did not even know the difference between nightshade and blood root. Yes, d'Artagnan had taught his daughter well. She knew what could kill and what could aid, after all, the dark princess was to take after someone one day, was she not? The Nightshade progeny was a sparkling little devil, she was. "My father's a doctor, too, but I bet even he couldn't save you from the injuries I can give you." Aviya tilted her head forward, chin tucking down. Her horn, dangerously sharp now, a shard of death upon her brow, glinted eerily in the moonlight, pointed straight for Sikeax's head. "I assure you, my herdmates would be less of a pleasure than I am."

Keep your head down
Untill I tell you to speak

Messages In This Thread
marching soldiers two by two. - by Frost Fyre - 08-13-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Aviya - 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Arah - 08-13-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Frost Fyre - 08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Crowley - 08-13-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Sikeax - 09-08-2013, 06:43 PM