the Rift

[OPEN] marching soldiers two by two.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Sikeax]

She was oblivious of the child who was trespassing, but she swore she sensed a presence. She had turned her back to the border, deciding this was all just a dream or something along those lines. Maybe she was still dozing off in the hot spring in the corner of the Basin? Or was this reality? She lashed her tail, continuing to walk slowly. Something nagged at her, and she tore around, expecting some monster or something like that.

It was a foal.

Straightening out, she frowned a little as a black and white filly approached. She started snarling at the youngling, threatening her. "Stop it! Where the heck is the respect here? I don't see it! Surely you know you should be kind to your kin. And she's only a child. Surely you've made a mistake like this once or twice." This young child did not belong to the Basin, especially because she did not smell like unicorns of the Basin. Don't kill her? Why would the fae kill one of her brethren? She looked at the little babe, smiling. She saw the glowing horn on her head, so she knew to take kindly to the youngling. She introduced herself as Sikeax, telling the fae she is a doctor for the 'Assassins' tilting her head, the fae wondered what the 'Assassins' were. They sounded like mercenaries, or, assassins... as their name suggests. She listened closely to what the filly had to say. The herd... marching? Cocking her head, the fae wondered what she meant. Her herd was gone? But to where? If they had gone past the Arch, they had to be headed somewhere... but where? The fae's thoughts were interrupted by another snarling mare, this one completely white.

She said she had come to see if anything bad had happened, but from what the fae knew, nothing horrible had happened... not lately anyway. The filly said she had stumbled into the Basin, not meaning to. The fae softened her gaze, opening her dark lips to speak. "Please, she's a young foal." Pausing, the fae inhaled. "I can lead her to the border, make sure she gets out of the Basin... if you trust me." the fae pointed in the general direction of the border, almost spitting her last sentence. "It won't take long, the border is right over there." She didn't smile, but kept a straight face. But quickly, subtly, she slipped a little smile to the little champagne filly. She turned around, beginning to walk forward, hoping her own herdmates trusted her enough. As she did, the child muttered something about not being mad. She hoped the little babe was following her. Turning to where the babe should be, she smiled. "Now why would I be mad? I see no reason.. unlike them... Children make mistakes now and then, this is one of them. Those two just don't realize it." She forgave the little unicorn, for wasn't she supposed to be kind to her own kin? And she was supposed to be kind to foals as well.

Right?

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
marching soldiers two by two. - by Frost Fyre - 08-13-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Aviya - 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Arah - 08-13-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Frost Fyre - 08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Crowley - 08-13-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: marching soldiers two by two. - by Sikeax - 09-08-2013, 06:43 PM