Unregistered
:: :: ::

Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful
Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die

'Sol? What do you think they'll look like Sol?'
'I don't know Miriam. But they will be beautiful. And they will be smart, perfect even.'
'No one is perfect Sol'
'They will be'

Those were words he had shared with Miriam when they found out about her pregnancy. They were words that burned deep in his head. Words he never wanted to say again. But Adrixaura wanted a child. His child. And that scared him. The last child he had died hours after birth, and so did their mother. He hadn't even been there to tell Miriam he loved her. He didn't have the chance to see his child, didn't even know if she had tired breathing. And if she had, how long did she breathe? Had his child even opened their eyes? Sol did his best to push those thoughts away. But they were thoughts that would never go away. Thoughts that would always come back to him, always haunt him. How could he push thoughts like his daughters death and Miriam's when the woman he loved was asking for a child.
'Do you think they will like me?'
'Of course Miriam.'

The gold stallions eyes shut tight, blocking out the lamps hanging from the trees. Denying the moons light. Blocking out all thoughts or echoing words from far away. Adrixaura. She's still hurt. And waiting for me. Somewhere in this black land. Opening the honey coloured eyes he took time to let them adjust. The lamps and the moon pierced the darkness, giving him just enough light to follow the path he was already set on. Silver white hair wrapping around him in the chilled winds of Birdsong. The only hint that the seasons had changed was snow was becoming slush and mud. The air was warming, only slightly but still it didn't pierce his bones like before. Following the lamps his eyes traveled to each one before flicking to the moon. Aura...Do you still feel its pull? I can feel the suns. Oh how he hated to admit that he could feel his homelands sun pull at him. Like strings pull at a puppet. Sol's eyes shifted to the path and in the distance he could see the moon glowing off of the leopard patterned the femme. His legs paused, freezing him in mid step. A smile formed on his lips and his legs picked up speed. Aura. Sol's deep voice changed from its usual harsh and almost deadly sound to the sound reserved only for Aura or her daughter. Soft and careful. Adoring and silky. Coming close to her he wrapped his gold neck around her and held her close. The silver of his hair intertwining with her black one. Yin and Yang, Ebony and Ivory, all of the things that shouldn't mix but live in perfect harmony. This is what they looked like, two evils living as one. As one perfect song, one perfect love.

Actions
Speech
OOC: @[Adrixaura] So when I first started writing this it deleted a crap load of it so it's not as nice and polished as I would have liked it to be.
Image Credits

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Night remained her long time friend, the pull of that took her to the skies for a few days out every months something was routine to her. Others complained and cowarded in fear as the night extended itself into an endless darkness. She was taking her time enjoying it, and occasionly, in a stupid idiot type of way, tried to fly to the Moon like she was accustom to, through leviation, yet was reminded of her magic's disappearance when she entered the land. There were times when she thought there was the voice of the Moon speaking to her, though her blind attempts to reunite with what she lost left her nowhere. In her time of downfall, she wandered to the Grove, the serene state welcoming her as a place to soothe and release her thoughts. Going to the Veins wasn't a thing she was wanting to do, just to speak to her Goddess's broken shrine. When the trees enclosed her, she slipped into towards the pool.
Luna and her children reflected themselves as she stared into them. Her own reflection brought a frown to her face, unwelcome to her current state. The lack of mane was bad enough, but the nasty scars that were sure to come would be a costly reminder. Never once did she think of Thor's healing process, as of how he would make through after her attack to his wing. Infection would sure to set in at some point, leaving with a choice of death, or losing his wing. Could you remove a wing and move on without infection? She cared less, and as footsteps approached her, she let an aburpt snort and pawed the ground. There wasn't time to settle out the meanings of her words. The actions alone said 'Go the fuck away.' clearly enough. When the noise didn't stop, she didn't stop herself from insulting that who was coming to her.
"Go away, you undeserving piece of shit. The God of the Earth could care less for your existance, and I will be sure to help the Gods have one less idiot to look after."
The face of disgust showed every single warning when the idiot approached her. In the darkness, her eyes weren't viewing things normally. and when she felt something around her neck, the reminder of her challenge existed like Acute Stress Disorder. Her head swung out as her hind legs attempted to back her away from the unworthy creature, teeth already going for a shoulder. No, it didn't matter who came upon her, no one ever had the right to come out of nowhere when she clearly threatened their life and touch her. If her teeth hit pelt, the colour wouldn't matter, unless it was golden.
She never knew that it was Sol when she attempted that attack, and his nickname spoken to her was nothing but a mumble to her. Hate lit up her eyes in the darkness before from her distance she'd take told her it was Sol. A frown came across her face, already ready to taken to disappointment when it wasn't someone's ass to kick. She wanted a fight, a battle, a clash of hooves. Her challenge brought something fresh out to her, something that she begged for. While her eyes remained locked upon him, she sighed and shook her head towards him. If she'd biten him or not, it cared less to her.
"Do not EVER walk upon on me like that at a time like this! Do you not notice that the world is termoil, and clearly I am not ready to be approached in darkness by another creature who to my mind is one that I can attack without meaning?"
The words probably wouldn't even bother the stallion as she threw them towards him. He knew better than to do that to her, that when she was clearly wounded that a predator could make an easy snack of her. Well, an not-so-easy snack, that is. Did he needed to be reminded of their first meeting, of what damage she would alone with her words, or should he learn completely now that there is never safety anymore.
Never. You'd be an idiot to believe it was. .
Image Credits