the Rift

[OPEN] Rising [Official Assassin meeting]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sight was something to view as it occurred, a stampede of unicorns from Basin all running from their home. She laughed at their charge, their attempts to get what they wanted. Those pale blue eyes held so much hate that day, watching them as they feld. There was no sympathy for them nor the Edge in her, and as she watched from the distant land of the Arch, the Edge would surely fall. Inside the Edge was Chemical and Tonka, and with the invasion, surely they were either freed, killed, or found a way to escape. If they didn't show soon, she was going to do what she needed to do.
She was going to take over the Assassins at the will of the band's calls, their votes over calling her to leadership. What had Tonka done for the well being of the whole herd? Nothing. What had she done? Ran into the Edge prepared, allowing her skin and hide to be taken from her with a stallion much larger than her. Thor placed no fear in her, only brought forth her confidence in herself. The Assassins would rise soon, and she was sure of it. They would rise with her strength.
"ASSASSINS OF THE FROZEN ARCH, UNITE UNDER YOUR LEADER'S CALL!"
Her voice boomed across the frozen landscape as she stood proud and tall. They would see her as a mare with battle wounds, her mane missing in places and wounds upon her shoulders and hind right leg. Their all seeing eyes would know the truth. The echo fell flat across the land, sweeping endlessly across the snow where her loyal family would hear, and come to her call. She turned, walking awkwardly back into a cave of the Arch, where she would wait for the others to return. There was already a plan inside her head, and when she could finally hear the sound of other souls arriving, her ears faced towards them, listening to any complaints and comments that might be made towards her call. Had they known of her new leadership in the missing of Tonka and Chemical? Would they even accept her proposal?
"Assassins, my family, dear sisters and brothers, daughters and sons, welcome home. We are facing a time of need, and I have began to think over our recent actions. Where have we gone under Tonka's leadership? Where has he taken us? Partically nowhere. He has made so many blind mistakes that it leaves us without much advance to our goals. Have any of you looked down from the mountains to view the Edge? You might of seen the Basin's warriors charge through the pass to their home. The Basin is clearly invading the Edge, and in the mists of their chaos, we become to a new plan that will herald us to a victory beyond belief. If the Edge is to fall, their herd would become outcasts like ourselves. Their strength in numbers could be usual to us, and if you come into contact with one afterwards, show politeness. When the Edge falls and the Basin rises, we shall attempt unite with the Edge for a common goal."
Each word brings greater hope to her soul, yet while she tries to bring hope to the souls of her members, there is pain inside her. She is creating a rebellion against their leader that has done nothing towards the greater herd, only himself. A frown of disgust comes across her at the idea of him now. He dragged them to hell with himself, and she wasn't taking it anymore.
"If the Edge unites with us, we shall take a herd land that has fallen silent for too long now. If our offer of peace is denied, we shall invade either way. The Foothills took too much from us at the being, and as their voice falls silent as they grow ever more weaker, WE SHALL INVADE!"
The call itself could be heard for miles on end, being even more hope to her family. May they grow and teem with the power she is going to promise them. Their wishes are her goal, for them to be under a true leader's power. "Assassins, we shall now take a vote upon these proposals. All those in favour with uniting with the Edge if they shall fall, say I."
Silence overtakes the cave as she waits for their replies. The vote of the greater good is ahead of them. Between the cave walls and the outside, the northern winds fall into the cave and wrapped around them. Feathers ruffle, manes and tails fly as an unique banner to the group. A whisper falls into the cave, only one word spoken. 'Rise.'
"All those in favour of invading the Foothills, say I." Her wounds are no longer caring to her as she stands tall in the blue sheem between the moonlight. If the Goddess of the Moon stared down upon them, may she bless them all. A sigh breaks from the Devil's Advocate, preparing for the last and final vote to be taken. Surely, this would be the hardest for them all to take.
"All those in favour of taking down Tonka as of his failure to assure this family their personal needs to reach his personal goal, and for myself to take up the task of leadership, where we shall grow and take a home, say I."
As far as the Assassins united with one another, their leaders seemed to always change. Ignita died and Tonka took over. Neither showed true power, and she was giving the chance of true leadership to be given. When all falls silent, she speaks orders to them, her loyal followers during her leadership as of Tonka's absence.
"Our rise shall begin with taking to the Threshold and inviting members. If you wish to help with the Invasion, take only actions of healing. Spies are to be sent out to gather as much information of the world around us. Avoid the Basin and Edge as much as possible for now. When the Edge falls, be polite to them. Their souls shall be weary and broken, and we shall be the ones to regain their hope. She grows silent, allowing her family to question and comment upon these actions. In a soft whisper, she releases words for them to barely hear.
"Long live the Assassins."

OOC: Official meeting for the Assassins. All must cast their vote.
Those who wish to join the Assassins may post here, and will receive automatic acceptance by a member.
Image Credits

Sol Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Sol had trouble describing the scene to the blind eyes of Hecatia Oer'Sour. Adrixaura preferred to keep her sister blind to the world but the bay had come to him, asking to know what it was that was being hidden from her. It's like the worst scene you could see Hecatia. But it's beautiful the hell they're raising. Tiny little minds and selfish hearts running to a cause for their own selfish needs. A snort escaped his nostrils and the honey gold eyes shifted to the bay femme who looked troubled. Your sister knows what she's doing The words were meant for comfort but they only troubled the bay more, he could tell. "She's doing what our father would do. She's throwing herself into the fray blindly Sol. Adri will get herself killed." The unseeing eyes chilled and joyed his heart. In the short time he had met her and heard of her he could never imagine the passive mare to have such words. 'ASSASSINS OF THE FROZEN ARCH, UNITE UNDER YOUR LEADER'S CALL!' The echo reached Hecatia's ears before Sol's though the two left at the same time. From behind the bay he could tell the young mare had unsavory words to share with Adrixaura. And no doubt would she make it known. The sun coated stallion moved at the pace of the black haired mare, making them the first to stray in. Neither spoke until she asked who would stand with her against Tonka. I will stand by your side, through war and death you have my loyalty. Now Sol didn't just say this because he loved her, yes a little bit, but because he believed in her. And if Hecatia thought her sister would die doing this so would he. His ears flickered while he listened for any other voices. Adrixaura's sister stood close to him, she knew no others here but her sister and the gold eyed stag, and he could feel her anger bounce off of her. If thoughts could kill he was sure Hecatia would be the best damn serial killer at that moment. She's biding time. Oh Hecatia what will you do? Will you confront her when she is alone, break her heart with words you shouldn't say? "Hypocrite..." The whisper broke from the bay's velvet mouth as she backed out of the cave. She would return when she stopped internally killing herself. The gold ears listened closely for any objections, any agreements. The brush of another against his side caught his attention. Hecatia stood next to him still shaking. Still angry. Hecatia, lets go. He glanced at Aura for a moment before attempting to usher Hecatia away. "No. I want to listen to this." Her relation to her father, Onsoun, showed there when she snapped at him. In all his time hearing of her he had never heard of a single snap that she had made at someone. The voice had been hard, and cold.

Actions
Speech
OOC: Woop, so you guys are gonna get to meet the asshole Sol. Not the sweetheart that he is around Adrixaura. And Hecatia will probably be longer because she has a lot to say to Adri.
Image Credits

Hecatia Oer'Sour Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Hecatia Oer'Sour

Just an outline made of skin,
And my walls are paper thin

She payed little attention to his description, she knew what death and war sounded like. Any child in her father and mothers brood had heard it before when Nephilia had killed their father. She didn't know what the scene was like but she remembered her sisters angry murderous screams, her mothers heart breaking, Lunetta crying and hiding the scared Nentres. God Adrixaura's screams still echoed in her head, she was sure Nephilia was going to die that day. But their mother had stopped her, Adri needed to be with their father when he died. And needed to be there when she brought him back from the dead. A new coat on his godly skin, Hecatia never got to witness any of this but she remembered the smooth feel of the red pelt. "Your sister knows what she's doing" She's doing what our father would do. She's throwing herself into the fray blindly Sol. Adri will get herself killed. She's being selfish Her sisters call reached her ears then and she left with Sol, returning to hear what the speckled mare had to say. They entered silently and through most of it stayed silent until Sol spoke. That was the last straw, he was supposed to be in love with her sister. Not agreeing to send her to her death. Selfish, arrogant, stupid...you're leaving me again. You're running off without a goodbye, you're playing hero again when we both know you were never very good at it. All of these thoughts caused her bones to shake and anger to surge into her. Hypocrite... The whispered word was meant for no one to hear. Not Sol, not the person next to her, not anyone ever. Never. It didn't take very long for her to snap though when Sol tried to get her out of the cave. Tried to keep the angry mare under wraps. Always a bad move, especially in her family. No. I want to listen to this. Snapping at him was not something she wished to do. But it just happened. It always happened. You're in over your head Adrixaura. Don't play hero this time. When Tonka returns speaking to him about an invasion is the way to go. She had taken a few steps forward towards where she had heard her sister to be. The tone was hard, cold, mocking but filled with sorrow. And please, don't speak of selfish acts when you, of all people, who insists to be the hero of every story, have done your own selfish deeds. When you left me without a single goodbye, you ran from your problems. And you'll either do the same here or you'll die in your attempt. But if you insist this is the path you must take, that you must be the hero for the day and the villain for the next then I will walk that path with you. But know this sister; one day when you're in too deep there will be no way out. Father will not be here to drag you out and I surely cannot. One day your hero complex will be your death. And I will not be there to witness it. I will follow you though sister...and that is all I have to say on the matter. Oh Adri, I'm sorry. But it had to be said. At least I didn't say anymore. Her body had stopped shaking by the time her thoughts had left. She felt so tired. So weak under all those thoughts. Standing next to the colour of the sun her ears pricked forward to hear anything, anything but breathing.

Movements and thoughts here
"Speech"
OOC: Well. Guess we know a pissed off/hurt Hecatia speech...well a speech she thought...
604 words.

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
"ASSASSINS OF THE FROZEN ARCH, UNITE UNDER YOUR LEADER'S CALL!"

"You are not the leader. You do not deserve to be anywhere near the title of the name leader. Do you not see how ignorant you are?" Hestia walks in to cave. She is summoned by the stupidity of the weird mare. Hestia always lurks, and some how she always shows up at the right time. Her severly burnt legs quiver slightly from pain, but Hestia ignore the searing pain. "Lets say I come from the Foothills, I could've easily listened in and then flown home to tell them of your plan. Mare, you will be the death of us. I have already promised edge I would help them any way possible. No I, No I." Bitterly, Hestia stares at the so called leader. Maybe this wasn't her home, but a home for fools. Hestia decided it may be best that she stray from this little herd. No, this group. This little group of practically two horses. Her rage was high, but her wisdom was higher.

Maybe she should have followed the Appaloosa to the Dragons Throat. Her face was iron cold. "I may have made a mistake coming to the Assassins. I have come to train, but I fall upon heavy drama. This is very overwhelming. Have you ever thought that maybe the Edge hates us with a deep and severe passion? Well, you should think that because it's true. The Assassins are hated everywhere and loved no where." Easily, my short body turns around, so my head points to the exit of the cave.

I took a deep breath in, and headed to the World's Edge. Tonka, here the bull comes.