the Rift

[OPEN] Oh God, I Think I'm Dying

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

"Daddy..."

The hiccuped word tore at the stallions eardrums. Maybe he had not been in plain sight, but he had been in the vicinity to see her running as fast as her legs could carry her. He had recognized her as she ran blindly passed him and had raced after her at a gallop, following behind her so that she wouldn't see him immediately. When she stopped, so did he, and he remained a good 20 yards away, watching her graze on grass and before he could step forwards and make his presence known, another horse had come. A mare not much older than his own daughter, a dog running at her side.

"Sia..." he nickered to get her attention. "Don't cry little one. Daddy's here." He approached her slowly and nuzzled her back with his muzzle. She had grown into a bright young filly since last he had seen her- a budding beauty that he felt the strongest desire to protect. Whatever had caused the tears to stream down her cheekbones, would meet his wrath by the days end. For now, he tried his best to comfort her, his ears flickering at the sound of the other filly talking. So they were friends. That was good. Sia needed friends.

He looked over the strange filly more closely. The first thing he noticed was that she was a pegasus. He gave a mental shrug, some horses would cringe at the racial crossover, but he didn't really care, in all honesty. He straightened and looked down at the two fillies. "Where's your mother? Why are you out here alone?" Again. He added the word mentally, but didn't voice his agitation.

Sikeax, played by Katie
Amara, played by Dark
<3

Messages In This Thread
Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM