the Rift

[OPEN] Oh God, I Think I'm Dying

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

In the dark, I might as well as be a wonderful guiding light. It's known that I can keep a good, happy-go-lucky spirit in my days with Amara and Uncle Tonka, but now, its about time that things fall down. Adrixaura isn't my mother anymore, there isn't much might in my young soul to notice that she wasn't very good at the task. Now, there was souls coming to me, someone that I always wanted around, and the other someone who was always their for me when I needed them.
The tears in my eyes were blinked out as Amara and Sameira came towards me, Ara seeming her usual self. When the grass pooled in my stomach, the annoyance it brought seemed to fade lightly, and I went back for more. Adrixaura's milk was useless to me by this time, having no intentions of ever calling her that word anymore. She wasn't worthy of that name when she resulted in my pains.
A paw brushed against me, soothing and relaxing. Instantly, I knew it was Sameira's. The Hellhound swept out the pain for mere seconds, my friend's voice bringing reassurance to me. Did she ever know of her? Had I even spoken of anyone of my family other than Tonka? Daddy never seemed to come up in our conversations as much as he came into my mind, therefore I doubted she knew of him. She spoke again, worry tinting her voice. Had I caused an unneeded burden to my best friend? If so, she had no reason to carry it whatsoever. "I feel as if I have every reason to..... Adrixaura, my mother-" The word seemed foreign to my voice now, as if my body didn't even want to say that word anymore. "She left, and came back with wounds. We were reunited only for her to bring a golden stallion to me, as if I was to consider him my father. Then, she tried to take over the Assassins. I don't want her anymore. I don't want to live there anymore."
My voice was lifeless, the sobs choked and pushed down into my throat where they formed into a large knot. Breathing seemed so difficult, having pressure added to my windpipe. I felt crushed, as if death was going to come to me at this young age. The distant light in the distance seemed so far away now, and when I could catch glimpses of it, the glow reminding me of my horn, of Daddy.
As life wanted to send me a reminder of things, there was feeling of a different flesh on my back. The first reaction that came to me that it was Amara, trying to comfort me, yet the silver glow that now basked upon her told me it wasn't her, or me. What really brought me back that night with my tears drowned me in an ocean, was a voice.
That voice was one I wanted to hear everyday, one that when there was trouble would be able to run it away. The word that rode that voice with a strong vengence was 'Daddy, and by that time I knew who it was exactly.
Daddy.
He had come as if my soft spoken word was summoning him. Later on, I could try it on more often, just to see if it would work. I could never accept the idea that he came out of nowhere, but just the fact that he was there, oh, that was a miracle. His first thing to do was to complain over Adrixaura, apparently not taking too much notice to Amara and Sameira. "Daddy....? Is it you? Adrixaura, she messed up everything. She came back with wounds and a weird golden stallion who acted as if he wanted me to have him as my dad. I don't want him to be you! I want you to stay my Daddy! Please don't make me go back there!"
Suddenly, I might of been pretty rude to Amara as of not introducing her to Daddy, but they would probably figure each other out at some point. Tears had returned to my face now, and lucky for us, we remained the only ones in the darkness, the pair of faint glows coming Daddy and I's horns illumiating us in this cold. Somehow, I know I'm going to end up going back home, the exact place I don't need to be.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM