the Rift

[OPEN] Oh God, I Think I'm Dying

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
Poor, poor Sia.

She was obviously suffering emotionally. I had no way to help her, to heal her. I could only offer her morale support, for I couldn't get inside to sew up the horrible wounds. I brushed my dark muzzle across her shoulder, showing her that I was there, hoping to reassure her. She spoke of her mother, speaking as though that word... that name was a foreigner to her tongue. I frowned, looking at her. "At least you actually have a mother, Sia. I'm stuck without one, and it's my fault she died. You're lucky to have a mother in the flesh and blood, a mother whose warm touch you can actually feel. My mother... I can only-" I cut myself off, not wanting to tell Sia about my mental issues. I was afraid she might think of me as a freak show if I did, afraid she might reject me if I tell her.

In the next few moments Sia told me her mother had returned with wounds and a golden stallion, wishing to take over the Assassins. Frowning, I snorted. I didn't respond to her, for I had no reason to, no words to say. Sameira stood at our hooves, whimpering. She pressed her wet little nose towards Sia's leg, gazing up at her.

There was a shadow that loomed over me, and at first Sameira growled, unsure of the stranger. She moved under Sia, yapping like mad. I looked up at the stallion, flattening my ears. I remained that way, afraid the stallion was here to harm us. But when Sia said daddy, I froze. This... was her father? I looked him up and down, backing up briefly. Sameira backed up into me, still unsure about the stranger. Sia said the exact same thing to her father, begging not to go back there. Her father asked where her mother was. But he looked at me at the same time. I didn't talk though, my lips sealed tight.

Messages In This Thread
Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM