the Rift

[OPEN] So Help Me Gods. [tonka]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hestia is calling @[Tonka] in order to set things straight within the Assassins. Anyone is free to eaves drop or bombard this thread, 'cuz even I know that us lots of fun to do! <333

Damn it. Hestia, you're an idiot, do you un-der-stand? I am, and I know it. It was a risky move following Tonka. I wasn't too sure if I was even being trained correctly, or even just trained at all. Instead of putting my effort into training I had to run around trying to become allies with the herds. No, Tonka, they definitely don't want to be allies. I was angry, at everyone. I was certain I was going to leave the Assassins. At some point, I would want to advance into a more sophisticated fighting group. The Assassin's name was misleading by far. The only assassinations going around are Edge horses against us. Yes, we were indeed inferior to all the herds. I was tired of coming up with good ideas than struggling to make them happen. I just wanted to train.

I headed towards edge.

The trees got thicker by much, and fog could be seen up ahead. I touch down in the first open spot I see. I know I haven't crossed the border quite yet, considering there is no fog. I figured Tonka wouldn't be watched to carefully, considering the Worlds Edge horses were at war. When? I wasn't really too sure. All I know is that Foothills were trying to take over the World's Edge. This, all in all, sucked. How was I to prove my point if Edge got overthrown?

My mouth split open and out came the name, Tonka. "TONKAAAA!" My loud voice screeched his name in hopes of him hearing me. I look around and await the dark bay. That Tonka was awfully confusing and very dramatic. I couldn't really picture him as a leader. But he is a leader, so I guess it's possible.

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
"TONKAAAA!"

My ears swiveled forward as I heard my name being called. That voice. It sounded quite familiar, but I just could not recall who it exactly was. Anyway, I knew that this person wanted me, so I had to go. I did not want to keep anyone waiting. I took a step forwards, then another, then another and advanced into a fast trot. The heavy mist made it had to notice who was calling me, but then a figure was there waiting in the fog.

It was Hestia! Oh gods why had she come again?! That idiot is going to get stolen too! Well, at least she was at the border this time. Also, good thing that the guards were all going after the Basin. At least for now, it was only us. Me and my General. I couldn’t help but let a smile slip onto my face. My neck extended, and the edge of my maw lightly touched the top of her forelock, giving it a little nizzle before pulling away.

“Hestia! You’re here again! You don’t even understand how exited this makes me! Why have you come though? Is something wrong? Is someone hurt?”

My deep voice rang out. Panic stained my ending questions. Oh gods, I knew that there was something wrong. I closed my eyes, fighting away the tears that were clawing at them. Oh fuck. Something was wrong. I just hoped that nobody was hurt. If anything was wrong, I would bust out of this jail cell today!

“Hestia, please tell me what is wrong.”

[@[Hestia] Sorry for the sort reply. My muse is slowly fading.]

Unregistered
“Hestia! You’re here again! You don’t even understand how exited this makes me! Why have you come though? Is something wrong? Is someone hurt?”

"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong." I talk a good quip hoping to get my thoughts out before anyone hears. “Hestia, please tell me what is wrong.” Right as he finishes I begin again. "Tonka, do you know a spotted mare has taken your position in your absence? Do you also realize she has a plan and what I heard, it doesn't involve you. More so, she said you've made very many mistakes. She, I assume, will take your lead position. I have had it with this foolishness, Tonka. You are still the leader, Tonka. I will be leaving the Assassins unless this foolishness stops." My ears flap against my neck. I await his answer.

I grind my teeth together. I had a plan too, but the mare didn't bother asking anyone about a plan. One horse wanted to object, but didn't. Were the assassins to wimpy to stand up for themselves? I mean really? C'mon guys man up. I was tough and didn't mind standing up for myself. Oh, yes, I have balls, but in a good way I guess. You really didn't want to be on my bad side.

I step closer to Tonka.

My ears pinned. The only thing saving Tonka now, was the blue horn that was pointed at my forehead. I had a point of weakness on the beach with Tonka, and thanks to the gold stallion, nothing really happened. Then a beat exploded and I got acidic burns on my legs. My crimson eyes cutting through his in the coldest stare I could manage.

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Here I am folks!

In the Edge...

Still.

There's fighting, I tell you this much. It's enjoyable to watch, horses biting, rearing, screaming. It makes me yearn to leap into the heat of battle, snarling and enraged. I'd love to see the look upon my enemies faces as I split their precious skin with my lovely blade of death. Let the blood run down, into my pretty little lips. Delicious, succulent blood, the stuff of legend. Cannibalistic legend that is. I heard a distant scream at that moment, but ignored it, thinking it was just the battling equines.

So milling around the foggy place, I heard voices. They were a little quiet, but I heard them. Perking my ears, I marched closer to the voices, my partly alabaster body sliding through the fog. I saw two dark figures, a pegasus, and a unicorn. I flicked my ears back, listening to their words. Was it that black mare that had screamed so loudly earlier? I grinned, listening into their little conversation.

"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong. Tonka, do you know a spotted mare has taken your position in your absence? Do you also realize she has a plan and what I heard, it doesn't involve you. More so, she said you've made very many mistakes. She, I assume, will take your lead position. I have had it with this foolishness, Tonka. You are still the leader, Tonka. I will be leaving the Assassins unless this foolishness stops."

So Tonka was the stallions name? I grinned, striding closer and closer, fog swirling around me, pooling at my dark hooves. With a calm stride, I advance until I'm almost right next to the horses, yet keeping myself hidden behind a tree, one that was close to the two. She was sleek enough, able to keep herself hidden within the mists of the Edge. I kept my ears perked, listening in. I made sure I wasn't in the line of vision of the two horses, so I could watch them from afar. What fun! Eavesdropping on two little ponies, the most fun I've had here!

"Twisted, wicked words."

i don't wanna be the girl who laughs to herself

or the girl who's always alone

Image Credits

cause i can :P azucar might reveal herself later, but not yet. c;

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
"Tonka, something is wrong. Extremely wrong."

I closed my eyes as she spoke, taking in every word. My ears were pinned back against my skull. She was talking about Adrixaura! She took my position of leader while I was gone! I was happy that someone had taken the place of leader in my absence, but she spoke of her TAKING my position! The sandy mare also spoke of leaving my group. Oh hell no! None of this was not going to happen!

“Oh, when I get back, Adrixaura is going to get her ass kicked from me! How dare she thinks that SHE can make plans in MY group without MY permission! Oh damn it! I have never made any mistakes as leader! In fact, if it wasn’t for ME, she might still be held captive at the Foothills! Hestia, I am done with this foolishness also and when I return, don’t worry! It WILL stop. That is a promise. Please don’t leave us though, Hestia! You are our General. What would we do without our captain of war?”

I looked into her ruby gems. She glared at me, but I looked at her with faith and promise. I had promised that this would stop. Oh, and if it didn’t, then I may as well let that spotted fool take over.

My blood was hot and my nostrils flared. I tried to contain my anger, but I just felt it pushing and pushing inside me. I closed my lapis orbs. I took a deep breath in and then out. My eye lips slowly slipped open. I was just a bit calmer now.

“Hesita, I promise everything will return to normal when I escape from this hell.”

Unregistered
“Oh, when I get back, Adrixaura is going to get her ass kicked from me! How dare she thinks that SHE can make plans in MY group without MY permission! Oh damn it! I have never made any mistakes as leader! In fact, if it wasn’t for ME, she might still be held captive at the Foothills! Hestia, I am done with this foolishness also and when I return, don’t worry! It WILL stop. That is a promise. Please don’t leave us though, Hestia! You are our General. What would we do without our captain of war?”

"Tonka, this is insane. You aren't trying to get out of the Edge, I've already tried to save you, Tonka. You have to try to. I will be, now, leaving the Assassins until you can calm everyone down and reclaim your title as King. Please count me out of the Assassins for now, maybe forever." Quickly, she looked at the ground disappointed. She thought he'd be a better leader. She thought he'd try harder, to at least be free. She thought he knew how to be a leader. Slowly her gaze went back to his eyes. "Goodbye, Tonka." Slowly the form of Hestia turned away from him and trotted off into the mist.

Where had she gone wrong? Where had Tonka gone wrong? She was done. This was so insane she couldn't deal with it. She headed to Dragons Throat, to join them. Good luck, Tonka. Her thoughts echoed in her mind as she trotted further away from Tonka, The Edge, and insanity.

[This sucked so bad. Hestia has officially left. Please take her name off the Assassins list. Hestia will wander back when I have actual muse for her. She will be visiting the Edge horses as a dragons throat horse, though. (If they let her join the throat :3)] @Tonka