the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trust is Earned, Not Given

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

I couldn’t help but give a little smirk at her attempt to size up to me. She showed no fear, but oh that would change quickly. She spoke; her voice flew at Tonka like a bullet. Oh, so she called me because of Harmony. So… I will just assume this was her mother? She did kind of look like her. She had blue orbs and she did have white on her. I wasn’t sure if I should challenge this one, or give up on being rude to her. I did want Harmony to come with me, and I guess I could only get her to come if her mother approved. I guess I would have to be kind. She opened her smarty ass mouth again, talking about how she would tear my ass if Harmony was hurt. Why would I intentionally hurt her? That’s just what I was left wondering. I just rolled my eyes and then looked into her crystal orbs with a bit of kindness.

“Listen, Mare, I will take care of your daughter if you let her go with me. I have no intention on hurting her, and if she is just a little injured I will make sure she is ok. I would but my own body in front of hers if she was being hurt. I promise you that my family and I will take great care of her. I understand that you are nervous on letting her go, but I promise I will take care of her if you let her come with me.”

My words were soft and gentle. I really did not want her to get mad at me. I did want her to let little Harmony come with me when I finally escape this prison.

[Sorry for the worst post everrr]
@[Antheia]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-16-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Tonka - 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Trust is Earned, Not Given - by Antheia - 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM